• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
Okay here's another one from me...Try to solve this one though it's a bit tricky..Here it goes:

On a cold winter morning four friends go out for a morning walk.The scenery of the morning was very pleasant.The dew drops that fell on the surface of the leaves and flowers of the plants during the dawn were shining like glitters when sunlight fell on them.After walking for a while they noticed a garden with some verrry beautiful but unusual flowers.When they went closer to the garden they noticed a signboard with a warning "DO NOT TOUCH THE FLOWERS".The flowers were sooo beautiful that one of them couldn't resist from picking a flower up from the plant.But as soon as he touched the flower he himself turned into a flower!!Watching that all of his friends began to panic and cry for him.After a while an Imam of a nearby mosque appeared there and asked the boys that why were they crying.Then the boys told everything to him.Hearing about the whole incident the Imam replied "I can turn ur friend into a human again only if you three can identify which of the flower is ur friend."Now all three boys began to think how can they identify the flower that was their friend.
Can you help the boys to identify the flower????

Hint:Read the whole passage very carefully and use some logic!!!!;) I made this one.So u can't find the answer by goggling!!!

Reaction score
Yes man u r correct!!!!I didn't expect tht someone would solve it soo fst.Well done!!I must praise ur intelligence.....any ways can u delete ur thread...let's see what others do.....

THNX....btw u did make a pretty gud riddle!!
nd OK....i did it...

Reaction score
1. What's black when you get it, Red when you use it, And white when you're all through with it

2. Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in in the beginning, and at the end.

3. Something very extraordinary happened on the 6th of May, 1978 at thirty-four minutes past twelve a.m. What was it?

here dey r!

Reaction score
Here's another tricky one:

Born in the flame
Conceived in the earth
Some use me with shame
And others with mirth
Once I've been tamed I hardly miss
And all men fear my deadly cold kiss
They cloak themselves in shells and chains
They try to fend off the inevitable pain
I am gifted to both soldiers and kings