• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
Let's see who can solve this one:

A man walks into a kingdom where lying is a crime. He stops by an inn, and gets drunk. While he is drunk he tells many lies and insults about the king. A worried villager told the king of this and the king demanded the man be sent to court for a sentence immediately. The man went to court, and the king told him "The punishment for lying is death, tell me your last words. If your last words are a lie you shall be burned and die a painful death, if it is the truth then you'll be set free." The man spoke 4 words, and after that the king had no choice but to set him free. What did the man say?

Reaction score
Here's another:

A bridge is forty miles long. It can only hold 750lbs.

A truck weighing exactly 750lbs crosses the bridge.

As it reaches the middle, a bird weighing 2lbs lands on it.

Despite of the added weight, the bridge did not collapse. Why?

Reaction score
Let's see who can solve this one:

A man walks into a kingdom where lying is a crime. He stops by an inn, and gets drunk. While he is drunk he tells many lies and insults about the king. A worried villager told the king of this and the king demanded the man be sent to court for a sentence immediately. The man went to court, and the king told him "The punishment for lying is death, tell me your last words. If your last words are a lie you shall be burned and die a painful death, if it is the truth then you'll be set free." The man spoke 4 words, and after that the king had no choice but to set him free. What did the man say?
i was not telling lie

Reaction score
Here goes another:

A man got arrested because he said hi to his friend on an airplane. Why did he get arrested?

Reaction score
Here's another tricky one.Just try to use some logic while solving it...

You are on a horse, galloping at a constant speed. On your right is a sharp drop off, and on your left is an elephant thundering along at the same speed as you. Directly infront of you is a galloping kangaroo and your horse is unable to overtake it. Behind you is a lion running at the same speed as you and the kangaroo. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Reaction score
Here's another tricky one:

Born in the flame
Conceived in the earth
Some use me with shame
And others with mirth
Once I've been tamed I hardly miss
And all men fear my deadly cold kiss
They cloak themselves in shells and chains
They try to fend off the inevitable pain
I am gifted to both soldiers and kings
My beauty can rival an angels wings