• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
1. What's black when you get it, Red when you use it, And white when you're all through with it

2. Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in in the beginning, and at the end.

3. Something very extraordinary happened on the 6th of May, 1978 at thirty-four minutes past twelve a.m. What was it?

TRY SOLVIN DESE!!!

Reaction score
Here's another:

A bridge is forty miles long. It can only hold 750lbs.

A truck weighing exactly 750lbs crosses the bridge.

As it reaches the middle, a bird weighing 2lbs lands on it.

Despite of the added weight, the bridge did not collapse. Why?

U EXPECT A BRIDGE TO COLLAPSE JST BECAUSE OF A BIRD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Reaction score
Okay here's another one from me...Try to solve this one though it's a bit tricky..Here it goes:

On a cold winter morning four friends go out for a morning walk.The scenery of the morning was very pleasant.The dew drops that fell on the surface of the leaves and flowers of the plants during the dawn were shining like glitters when sunlight fell on them.After walking for a while they noticed a garden with some verrry beautiful but unusual flowers.When they went closer to the garden they noticed a signboard with a warning "DO NOT TOUCH THE FLOWERS".The flowers were sooo beautiful that one of them couldn't resist from picking a flower up from the plant.But as soon as he touched the flower he himself turned into a flower!!Watching that all of his friends began to panic and cry for him.After a while an Imam of a nearby mosque appeared there and asked the boys that why were they crying.Then the boys told everything to him.Hearing about the whole incident the Imam replied "I can turn ur friend into a human again only if you three can identify which of the flower is ur friend."Now all three boys began to think how can they identify the flower that was their friend.
Can you help the boys to identify the flower????

Hint:Read the whole passage very carefully and use some logic!!!!;) I made this one.So u can't find the answer by goggling!!!
I think they should look for the flower with no dew drops and so will not be glittering, since their friend turned to a flower recently

Reaction score
Let's see who can solve this one:

A man walks into a kingdom where lying is a crime. He stops by an inn, and gets drunk. While he is drunk he tells many lies and insults about the king. A worried villager told the king of this and the king demanded the man be sent to court for a sentence immediately. The man went to court, and the king told him "The punishment for lying is death, tell me your last words. If your last words are a lie you shall be burned and die a painful death, if it is the truth then you'll be set fre
e." The man spoke 4 words, and after that the king had no choice but to set him free. What did the man say?
is it " I lied and insulted you"?

Reaction score
Sorry mam but this is not the answer...:( Keep trying and try the other ones as well...Thank you for trying..

MAM???? oh come ON dude!.....try being a bit frank here!!!

its all gud.....no 1 will blame u for acting a bit informally man!

Reaction score
correct me if i i am wrong.truck trvelled half of the bridge the CNG or petrol may hav been used up to 2 lb
Yes you are correct Hafsah...The bridge is 40 km and the truck traveled 20 km to reach half way.So at least 2 km of fuel would have been used...Nice..