• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
whats the mistake???
PETER WAS ANGRY
AT HIMSELF BECAUSE HE
ACCIDENTALLY LEFT THE
THE KEYS TO HIS CAR
AT HIS FRIEND'S HOUSE.

Reaction score
Try to solve this one!!

Q- A rich family lives in a round house. One day, the parents come back from a dinner date, and their baby is missing. They immediately call the police. The police started asking questions. The daughter said she was playing with her dolls, the son said he was playing outside in the garden, the maid said she was dusting the corners, the baker said he was baking pies, the decorater said he was at the store picking up new paint, and the butler said he was overseeing the son. The police figures out who stole the baby and the parents get the baby back while the thief gets hung. Who stole the baby?

Reaction score
Try to solve this one!!

Q- A rich family lives in a round house. One day, the parents come back from a dinner date, and their baby is missing. They immediately call the police. The police started asking questions. The daughter said she was playing with her dolls, the son said he was playing outside in the garden, the maid said she was dusting the corners, the baker said he was baking pies, the decorater said he was at the store picking up new paint, and the butler said he was overseeing the son. The police figures out who stole the baby and the parents get the baby back while the thief gets hung. Who stole the baby?
round house. no corners :p
already asked =P

Reaction score
Here goes the another one!!
Q- "2+2 is 4. 2-2 is 4. 2 times 2 is 4. 2 divided by 2 is 4. 2 of these 5 statements are true." Is the last statement true or false?

Reaction score
i call YOU a superstar cuz u are going to become one soon and then u ll prolly forget poor beings like us :p
WHAT!!!!I'll not be a Superstar!!!!Maybe ROCKSTAR.....But the later one is a way too big accusation.....Am I that kinda person????What makes u think lyk that?????Eh??

Reaction score
WHAT!!!!I'll not be a Superstar!!!!Maybe ROCKSTAR.....But the later one is a way too big accusation.....Am I that kinda person????What makes u think lyk that?????Eh??
ohh ohh ohhh
cool down. that was supposed to be a JOKE

Reaction score
u r wrong!! :p
the answer is neither! its a paradox. if it was true than there would be 3 true statements, which means that the last statement couldn't be true. But if it wasn't true, there would ne only 2 right statements, making the last one true, then its false, then its true. paradox's are a little confusing, so i won't post another one like this.

Reaction score
the answer is neither! its a paradox. if it was true than there would be 3 true statements, which means that the last statement couldn't be true. But if it wasn't true, there would ne only 2 right statements, making the last one true, then its false, then its true. paradox's are a little confusing, so i won't post another one like this.
dunt get it but okay :p

Reaction score
Nice Riddle!!!Keep posting more..

Reaction score
Three gods A, B, and C are called, in no particular order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random matter. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are da and ja, in some order. You do not know which word means which.
Boolos provides the following clarifications:[1]
  • It could be that some god gets asked more than one question (and hence that some god is not asked any question at all).
  • What the second question is, and to which god it is put, may depend on the answer to the first question. (And of course similarly for the third question.)
  • Whether Random speaks truly or not should be thought of as depending on the flip of a coin hidden in his brain: if the coin comes down heads, he speaks truly; if tails, falsely.