• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CREATIVE MINDS

Reaction score
Here is another.Try to solve it:

Once upon a time, there was a round castle. In it lived a king, a queen, and a princess. Then one day the princess disappeared. There were 3 suspects. And one of them committed the crime. The suspects were the cook, the maid, and the newspaper reporter. The king questioned each of them. First he went to the maid. "Where were you when my princess was stolen?"he asked. "I was cleaning the corners," replied the maid. Then he went to the cook. "Where were you when my princess was stolen?" he asked. "I was preparing the dishes,"the cook replied. Then he went to the newspaper reporter. "Where were you when my princess was stolen?"he asked. "I was interviewing the queen," the newspaper reporter replied. Who committed the crime and why? :D

Reaction score
wat iz it dat da rich need, the poor hav, iz more evil dan Devil, and if u eat it u will die???

Reaction score
Here is another cool one:

You're in a room, with nothing in it except two robots. One robot always tells the truth, the other always lies. You don't know which is which.

There are two doors leading out of the room. One leads to certain death, the other leads to freedom. You don't know which is which.

You can ask either robot a question which will help you get out of the room. What is that question.
(Remember, you don't know which robot is which!)

Reaction score

Once upon a time, there was a round castle. In it lived a king, a queen, and a princess. Then one day the princess disappeared. There were 3 suspects. And one of them committed the crime. The suspects were the cook, the maid, and the newspaper reporter. The king questioned each of them. First he went to the maid. "Where were you when my princess was stolen?"he asked. "I was cleaning the corners," replied the maid. Then he went to the cook. "Where were you when my princess was stolen?" he asked. "I was preparing the dishes,"the cook replied. Then he went to the newspaper reporter. "Where were you when my princess was stolen?"he asked. "I was interviewing the queen," the newspaper reporter replied. Who committed the crime and why? :D

da reporte cuz queen asked her to as she hated da princess for sumthin i dont kno!

Reaction score

i guess maid bcz the castle was round and it had no corners so how can she be cleaning corners

Reaction score
Here is another cool one:

You're in a room, with nothing in it except two robots. One robot always tells the truth, the other always lies. You don't know which is which.

There are two doors leading out of the room. One leads to certain death, the other leads to freedom. You don't know which is which.

You can ask either robot a question which will help you get out of the room. What is that question.
(Remember, you don't know which robot is which!)

ask any robot "if i ask da oder robot which door leads to freedom what will he say?"...den do da opposite of his ans!

Reaction score

she was the only 1 found guilty

Reaction score

hey can u please say Severe Terrestrial to change his avatar it is really scary:(