• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
Well okay so we lost the first t20..this one we have to win!..I don't know much about the new opener but one thing is for sure that Khalid Latif does not deserve a place in the team..he has been given chances again and again and he has failed to perform..he has no technique or style..he just does not deserve a place in the team..the rest of the team is fine..we should continue with them and not make immediate changes which is the norm in whenever we lose a match..I love Hafeez..cudnt perform with the bat but he's a marvelous cricketer..Shoaib Malik has yet to perform( though the way he got out..that was one HELL of a catch)..
The b=main thing we have to work on is our tendency to lose focus and get under pressure..like in the last game, and this has happened several times before, whenever Pakistan gets of to a good start, we contain the other team, take early wickets, but we fail to make us of it..towards the end we tend to lose focus and end up giving away a lot of runs..and if the target is small, we always lose early wickets and mostly end up either losing or winning my a small margin..so this is one thing the team really needs to work on..and i believe the current team can combat this weakness..what it requires is a little patience..especially from its fans and the PCB

Reaction score
Off to a bad start already Pakistan..gotta settle in and build up a nice solid partnership..

Reaction score
well seems lyk ur big man wasn't able to save the game! ....lyk always!..:p
ahem ahem....what would you like to say about the BIG MAN!! now..:D
he is going to be the man of the match if Pakistan ( very hopeful ) win today!! :D
Shahid Afridi with the bat 52
with the ball 2-17 (4)
:cool:
I STAND BY THE MAN!! :D

Reaction score
ahem ahem....what would you like to say about the BIG MAN!! now..:D
he is going to be the man of the match if Pakistan ( very hopeful ) win today!! :D
Shahid Afridi with the bat 52
with the ball 2-17 (4)
:cool:
I STAND BY THE MAN!! :D
hahaha in 1 out of 100 matches he performed good! nothing extraordinary!..:D

Reaction score
Whattay performance by Pakistan!..off to a very bad start..but then great comeback by Afridi and Malik..bowling and fielding were simply superb!!

Reaction score
how about now dude??? (y)
i think you should keep a much more positive approach than that :D
I had a positive approach..:S..i just stated the fact..Pakistan were 4o for 4 in the first 10 overs and so i said we need a big partnership which materialized between Afridi and Malik..anyways Congratulations!! :D

Reaction score
He does'nt perform with the bat much..but he performs remarkably with the ball and in the field almost every time :D
yea n balling he is good! feilding is OK! but batting???? blv me i am always surprised by the fact that most of the ppl lyk him for his skills at batting! which he soesn't hav!...=D

Reaction score
he not just performed...he led the team to victory!
what else do you want?? :eek:
well well he did take the team to victory! lets blv that! but if he is such a god player as u seem to think y doesn't he leads the team to victory in atleast 3 out of 5 matches?? y only in 1 out of 5 matches???..:cautious:

Reaction score
well well he did take the team to victory! lets blv that! but if he is such a god player as u seem to think y doesn't he leads the team to victory in atleast 3 out of 5 matches?? y only in 1 out of 5 matches???..:cautious:
well afridi is a gud bowlin allroundr no doubt abt that... but people need to get over with the fact that he is no more that explosive boom boom afridi anymore!! his batting is average nowadays