• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
images
VICTORY!

Reaction score
What a match!!! what a match....... extremely well played Bangladesh :) :) fought really hard...........the wickets . the runs.... 19 runs of last over of Pakistan .... tension tension....... but then the awesome over from cheema made history ........... just fantastic :D :D
so close!!! 2 runs!! Bangladesh was fantastic too but finally PAKISTAN THE CHAMPION OF ASIA!!!! ...... CONGRATULATIONS PEOPLE

Reaction score
congrats every1! what a gr8 match. sympathies with Bangladeshis :D they started cried at the end. i thought shakib and nasir wud finish the match like bf4 but aizaz cheema bowled a perfect last over, brought his experience into play!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
" You know you've had a humdinger of a match when Shahid Afridi is Man of the Match and has gone almost unnoticed." @Espn.
:LOL:

Reaction score
Pakistan Zindabad! (that's good enough to describe the several events that occurred recently and also to demonstrate the love i hold for my beloved country) :D

BUT, credit must be given to Bangladesh too...they played AWESOMELY!