• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
but the match lasted till the last over. we just made a low total of 133. india fought back well.

Your whole squad is just pathetic. There was only one guy who I respected in your 2012 squad: Sachin Tendulkar. Now, he's gone.

Your best players dance on the pitch during the match, for the love of God. Who does this?

Reaction score
Your whole squad is just pathetic. There was only one guy who I respected in your 2012 squad: Sachin Tendulkar. Now, he's gone.

Your best players dance on the pitch during the match, for the love of God. Who does this?

abey dignity wale, first look at your players profile.. they are mostly caught in match fixing scams or something elsee. And guess what ur player shoaib malik will also be dancing in an indian show.... ..... lollll

Reaction score
I don't think so! :p
Last 20 matches Bangladesh played against Pakistan..
Bangladesh lost all of them! :p
Dude I was talking about Tigers and eagles, not cricket teams. And yea even though you won last 20, you people lost to us in the World Cup, against the weakest and first ever Bangladesh side. Our team is still improving. Its a very young side. InshaAllah we will beat Pakistan in the upcoming series. We just won a series against West Indies. We are above New Zealand in Icc odi rankings. InshaAllah within next two three years we will be as strong as India or Pakistan!

Reaction score
abey dignity wale, first look at your players profile.. they are mostly caught in match fixing scams or something elsee. And guess what ur player shoaib malik will also be dancing in an indian show.... ..... lollll
o u just shutup ,....understand ....and btw who gave u this right to talk about their charater ,.....before discussing someone just look what u are.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Will be dancing? How are you so sure? Did you pay him for it?

As for match-fixing, I bet all the players in your squad are match-fixers. But who will file a case against them when BCCI owns the ICC.

Reaction score
Dude I was talking about Tigers and eagles, not cricket teams. And yea even though you won last 20, you people lost to us in the World Cup, against the weakest and first ever Bangladesh side. Our team is still improving. Its a very young side. InshaAllah we will beat Pakistan in the upcoming series. We just won a series against West Indies. We are above New Zealand in Icc odi rankings. InshaAllah within next two three years we will be as strong as India or Pakistan!
We lost in the 1999 WorldCup!
Almost 14 years.. Hasn't improved much! :p