• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
:D I am not an Indian! I am a Bangladeshi! But I support India because they have the better team, better players and had legends like Sachin. Pakistan also has good players but over the years India has performed better and produced better players than Pakistan. Pakistan never beat India in the world cup. So overall, India is obviously the better side. Btw Bangladesh- Pakistan series will be a real thriller! Get prepared for a shock! The Tigers are coming! If Pakistan takes us lightly, they will have to pay for it. InshaAllah we will beat Pakistan in Pakistan!
SHUT UP...OK

Reaction score
India is lion JUST In IT"s OWN LAND .!
and secondly if u are commenting Pakistani Players as being the fixers , than u shud not know that Harroon Lorgat , the former ICC Chairman was Indian , probably Supporting Indian Players
Took NO action against Indian Culprits of IPL .! if INDIA is that HERO , England made ur team ZERO in ur own Land .!

Reaction score
Listen people, both India and Pakistan have great players(although I think India is better :p) none of you can question the class of the two teams. Come on, cricket is a gentleman's game. You can't question the talent of the two teams. And yea, some Pakistani players have been involved in spot fixing and its a disgrace for Pakistani cricket, just accept it. In fact its not only a shame for Pak, but also a disgrace for the game of cricket.

Reaction score
Listen people, both India and Pakistan have great players(although I think India is better :p) none of you can question the class of the two teams. Come on, cricket is a gentleman's game. You can't question the talent of the two teams. And yea, some Pakistani players have been involved in spot fixing and its a disgrace for Pakistani cricket, just accept it. In fact its not only a shame for Pak, but also a disgrace for the game of cricket.
and whatbout the match fixers of other teams ?????

Reaction score
but siresh raina was also involved in spot fixing........they only target PAKISTAN

Reaction score

It might be your personal Point Of View , look India is Deprived of Producing Best Bowlers , although they are heavily Funded , they can play games in India , go abroad without restrcitions ,
If Pakistanis wud have been provided such resources , they wud have had produced best batsman , Pakistanis are deprived of International Cricket , due to Political Affairs , they play abroad , but have produced Best Bowlers and competitive batsman , and lastly , they produce result no matter , they play abroad series or home series at Nuetral Venue

Reaction score
And one thing, just wait! Oneday, Bangladesh will dominate the cricket world! U people are old aunties and uncles! India and Pakistan have been playing for over 50years. Bangladesh is a fresh young side which has just started to thrash the big boys in the past ten years. So just wait!

Reaction score
:D I am not an Indian! I am a Bangladeshi! But I support India because they have the better team, better players and had legends like Sachin. Pakistan also has good players but over the years India has performed better and produced better players than Pakistan. Pakistan never beat India in the world cup. So overall, India is obviously the better side. Btw Bangladesh- Pakistan series will be a real thriller! Get prepared for a shock! The Tigers are coming! If Pakistan takes us lightly, they will have to pay for it. InshaAllah we will beat Pakistan in Pakistan!
first look at your team bangladesh looser:D ..............and then say any thing to other teams........ better shut your mouth u bangladeshies(n)

Reaction score
And one thing, just wait! Oneday, Bangladesh will dominate the cricket world! U people are old aunties and uncles! India and Pakistan have been playing for over 50years. Bangladesh is a fresh young side which has just started to thrash the big boys in the past ten years. So just wait!
We wish Bangladesh perform.
However, in present they are not performing :p