• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Shakib Al Hasan- World's best all rounder, Tamim Iqbal- Wisden cricketer of the year 2011. So we have some world class players. Don't tell something u don't know. U cud hav said we have few top players.

Oh please, Muhammad Amir literally demolished the England squad in Lords. Not once, not twice but THRICE.
Asif did the same.

Cricket legends had been praising these guys ever since they started playing for the first team.

You can't compare Tamim or Shakib with these guys. Tamim and Shakib have been playing cricket since I don't know when. And just got their form.

Aamir is just 18, FGS.

Reaction score
india current world champions in cricket.:p Best batting side ever.......though i agree that bowling needs to be improvedd much...

Reaction score
Oh please, Muhammad Amir demolished the England team in Lords. Not once, not twice but THRICE.
Asif did the same.

Cricket legends had been praising these guys ever since they started playing for the first team.

You can't compare Tamim or Shakib with these guys. Tamim and Shakib have been playing since I don't know when.

Aamir is just 18, FGS.

Tamim and Sakib are no doubtely , good players ..they are NOT to be criticed .!

Reaction score
Oh please, Muhammad Amir demolished the England team in Lords. Not once, not twice but THRICE.
Asif did the same.

You can't compare Tamim or Shakib with these guys. Tamim and Shakib have been playing since I don't know when.

Aamir is just 18, FGS.
you would nt have said this if sakib and tamim were australian or south african. These two guys are a real asset for any team. Icc ranked sakib as top all rounder coz he deserved it. Sakib and Tamim does nt get proper respect becoz they are from bd.

Reaction score
india current world champions in cricket.:p Best batting side ever.......though i agree that bowling needs to be improvedd much...

Chalo I agree , u had Best Line up , that is why on 24 runs , Indian batting Line up collapsed with Pakistan , not only Playing with Pakistan , but with England
and " do u have any good bowler " if u say yes , than dont quote Kohli .! :) :D

India as i mentioned is said to be Lions , but in their own land , what happened to them in England , when they lost 4 consective test matches , and then England lost 2 consective test against Pakistan , soon after series with India

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
you would nt have said this if sakib and tamim were australian or south african. These two guys are a real asset for any team. Icc ranked sakib as top all rounder coz he deserved it. Sakib and Tamim does nt get proper respect becoz they are from bd.

Shakib is good. But Tamim is not of 'top-all rounder' standard, honestly.

You obviously didn't get to see the quality of Aamir; he barely played for a year or so.

Reaction score
Chalo I agree , u had Best Line up , that is why on 24 runs , Indian batting Line up collapsed with Pakistan , not only Playing with Pakistan , but with England
and " do u have any good bowler " if u say yes , than dont quote Kohli .! :) :D

it is not decided on a single match performance.... yaa we do have bowlers thats why u were struggling till the end to win that match.