• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
a great game. and i would to like to congratulate the pak team and thank them for highlighting the weakness in indian team. But i am sure our team will improve on it and come back with a bang.. . Dhoni played a marvellous innings. i am sure each and every player of the indian team has such potential. So if every indian player contributes to the game, No one can stop us for sure.. Today it was just Dhoni (one man show) vs Pakistan.

Reaction score
a great game. and i would to like to congratulate the pak team and thank them for highlighting the weakness in indian team. But i am sure our team will improve on it and come back with a bang.. . Dhoni played a marvellous innings. i am sure each and every player of the indian team has such potential. So if every indian player contributes to the game, No one can stop us for sure.. Today it was just Dhoni (one man show) vs Pakistan.

that's the difference between an optimistic indian cricket fan and depressed paki fan..

Reaction score
now now now... u are learning ur manners alweady sweethrt (not really). remember how we respond depends very much on how u talk to us

Reaction score
that's the difference between an optimistic indian cricket fan and depressed paki fan..
yaaar one man show was miandad which won the match by his last six. :D remember????
man show was there for dhoni. shanky.. I agree. but unfortunately no one was benefited with his show!! accept he himself. who got 1 lakh rupee cheque :D lekin no doubt the show which junaid showed... u watched that :D