• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
u are annoying...and u think everyone is like u
a person who has minimum cricket knowledge would never say that ' bangladesh don't know anything about cricket' I have to say man, these posts are very dumb. It has no connection with reality. You don't have the right to speak like that. I could have said a lot more but I don't want to post anything harsh.

Reaction score
a person who has minimum cricket knowledge would never say that ' bangladesh don't know anything about cricket' I have to say man, these posts are very dumb. It has no connection with reality. You don't have the right to speak like that. I could have said a lot more but I don't want to post anything harsh.
i keep cricket knowledge for word class teams:D .... i did not bother to keep knowledge for small teams like bangladesh......did u understand???.......and i also dont want to fight here... so better close the topic... now u should not reply to my post ok.

Reaction score
i keep cricket knowledge for word class teams:D .... i did not bother to keep knowledge for small teams like bangladesh......did u understand???.......and i also dont want to fight here... so better close the topic... now u should not reply to my post ok.
hahahahhahaha :D

Reaction score
@ talal Small teams, huh? India and Pakistan were worse when they were 10 yrs old. Remember this, this small team have many great achievements which I mentioned in earlier posts and this small team will win the world cup in the near future. For now, just have a look at the experience of the side. If you did nt bother, you would nt have posted those stupid comments in the first place. Btw are you afraid that when I reply I always point out the flaws in your post?

Reaction score
@ talal Small teams, huh? India and Pakistan were worse when they were 10 yrs old. Remember this, this small team have many great achievements which I mentioned in earlier posts and this small team will win the world cup in the near future. For now, just have a look at the experience of the side. If you did nt bother, you would nt have posted those stupid comments in the first place. Btw are you afraid that when I reply I always point out the flaws in your post?
why cant u just shutup .....10 years before our team was in finals of world cup and 20 years back they won the world cup so plzzz

Reaction score
i just know that bangladesh is not a team!!!....so i was arguing on that ok..... well pakistan won world cup in 1992...

Reaction score
There is no point of talking to people who don't know what they are saying. Stop acting dumb. Whatever I said is true and I have proof to back it up. I did nt say Bd is beter than Pak, I said Bd is improving. Talk logical! Be practical! Behave properly! And don't tell something u don't know! These advice applies to everyone here.

Reaction score
hahahhhahhhh...HAHAHAHA.....world cup started in 1979.... so it took only 13 years ...nottttt 35...hahaha... that show u have no knowledge on cricket and u say to others.....HAHAHA
u people started playing after 47. Before 79 u already had enough xperience to be able to win the title but still it took u 13 more yearz. Now compare this with bd. We have just started a decade ago and we have a long way to go. We will win the world very soon InshaAllah