• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
282964_528360673854815_1115960326_n.jpg

Reaction score
BANGLADESH's proposed tour to PAKISTAN put on hold.....BCB chief Nazmul Hassan remained noncommittal, not saying 'yes' or 'no' to the proposed tour, but it was made clear in various ways that the January visit has, for now, been ruled out... .............And will go in future...he added

Reaction score
BANGLADESH's proposed tour to PAKISTAN put on hold.....BCB chief Nazmul Hassan remained noncommittal, not saying 'yes' or 'no' to the proposed tour, but it was made clear in various ways that the January visit has, for now, been ruled out... .............And will go in future...he added
This is a BREAKING NEWS!!!! ^^^^^

Reaction score
Aga tomra amader playerdar nirapotta nishchit koro tarpor kotha bolo! Faltu akta series ar jonno amra amader playerdar life risk korte parbo nah. Tomra aga SriLankar kache khoma chao. Thikase bha?? Tomader series ar chaite amader playerdar life beshi important! Translation- :p :p :p

Reaction score
Aga tomra amader playerdar nirapotta nishchit koro tarpor kotha bolo! Faltu akta series ar jonno amra amader playerdar life risk korte parbo nah. Tomra aga SriLankar kache khoma chao. Thikase bha?? Tomader series ar chaite amader playerdar life beshi important! Translation- :p :p :p
we frgive u brother ... no worries :D

Reaction score
Pakistan me security nehi he. Tomhari pas Bangladesh qu mafi chati? (I know a little bit of Hindi :p) Fix your security first. Based on current situation, not even Bermuda will agree to play in that dangerous country. So please....... Everyone knows what happened to SriLankan players. If your country's situation improves we will come, don't worry, very simple! Bangladesh can beat any team, what Rutzaba wrote was insulting and you should not behave like this.

Reaction score
Pakistan me security nehi he. Tomhari pas Bangladesh qu mafi chati? (I know a little bit of Hindi :p) Fix your security first. Based on current situation, not even Bermuda will agree to play in that dangerous country. So please....... Everyone knows what happened to SriLankan players. If your country's situation improves we will come, don't worry, very simple! Bangladesh can beat any team, what Rutzaba wrote was insulting and you should not behave like this.
how did i insult you... ? eiher u talk in a lang we understand... or dun cry about being misunderstood

Reaction score
well just month ago players came nd played in pakistan nd they went bck safe...

Reaction score
I don't like to trash talk with people especially Muslims. So stop posting such insulting comments. Listen, the series is postponed and we will come if the situation improves. Right now its too dangerous. :)