• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
Brother let me just give u one fact .. Pakistanis are behind improvement for bengali team .. if u dont agree , just search that WHO is Bengali Fielding and Bowling coach ?
and secondly , What ever happened with Sirilankans is a political Issue , We know the WHOSE HAND was behind it ...just read , BCCI chairman's comments , when Sirilanka was to leave to Pakistan
thirdly , if u underestimate Pakistani team , than u dont deserve to be taught by Pakistanis Coaches , and If u are so " tigers" .! u should have had shown the quality of Sportmanship when u lost Asia cup ..and before complaints shud have had thought that , UR COMPLAINT AGAINST PAKISTANIS WILL NOT MAKE U ASIAN CHAMPIONS.!
I never underestimated Pakistan. I just said India is better, its my personal opinion. As for the complaint, such things happen in cricket and it should be avoided so that umpires can take actions and prevent such a thing. There is nothing wrong with protesting against it. In the Asia cup our cricketers gave their best. Everyone of them are a pride for Bangladesh. U can't deny that in the Asia cup we could have beaten Pakistan in both matches. The difference between the two sides was 2 runs. We played like Tigers! Bengalis are very emotional! Even their faces showed how much it meant to them. We got the runners up title. Its a great achievement. We can now even claim that we are the 2nd best team in Asia! :D Joy Bangla!

Reaction score
537956_192672304206084_1757988937_n.jpg

Reaction score
I never underestimated Pakistan. I just said India is better, its my personal opinion. As for the complaint, such things happen in cricket and it should be avoided so that umpires can take actions and prevent such a thing. There is nothing wrong with protesting against it. In the Asia cup our cricketers gave their best. Everyone of them are a pride for Bangladesh. U can't deny that in the Asia cup we could have beaten Pakistan in both matches. The difference between the two sides was 2 runs. We played like Tigers! Bengalis are very emotional! Even their faces showed how much it meant to them. We got the runners up title. Its a great achievement. We can now even claim that we are the 2nd best team in Asia! :D Joy Bangla!
Brother, this what cricket is all about... it isnt about how close u were by winning...
Its about who wins and who looses.... and in asia cup pakistan won by defeating bangladesh....

Reaction score
WIN IS A WIN...............by 2 runs or 200 runs makes no difference

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
If people dont love to come here , than why the hell does BCB announce that they will come to Pakistan ..?
@this post: (y)

Do you want some aloe vera, Monjur dude?
Because you just got burned. :ROFLMAO:

The answer is simple: Because Bangladesh team is so DESPERATE to play a team as good as Pakistan that it will come to play here even if it's dangerous.
And get pwned with a cleansweep, of course. :LOL:

Reaction score
@this post: (y)

Do you want some aloe vera, Monjur dude?
Because you just got burned. :ROFLMAO:

The answer is simple: Because Bangladesh team is so DESPERATE to play a team as good as Pakistan that it will come to play here even if it's a dangerous.
And get pwned with a cleansweep, of course. :LOL:
ya it wud hav been a gr8 opportunity to show that we can beat Pak in Pak if the situation were not like this

Reaction score
No, I guess your team is desperate. That's all.
the thing is, we really want to beat Pak since we have nt won against them for a long time. Ya, thats why initially we agreed as we were desperate to beat them. Now the situation in Pak has worsened. So despite our desperate mindset we can't come.

Reaction score
ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS......Zaka Ashraf, the PCB chairman, has expressed annoyance at the Bangladesh Cricket Board's (BCB) decision to put their proposed tour of Pakistan on hold a second time. He reacted aggressively, saying that Pakistan will 'reconsider' its bilateral ties with Bangladesh after the BCB, once again, backed down from going ahead with the tour. Pakistan, he said, will not sacrifice their interests for those who do not honour their words.he said, had confirmed the tour to the PCB and the ICC, "three times and still they backed off. Now their own reputation is at stake. If they don't want to respect their bilateral relationship then we will also respond in a same manner."he said.. "Soon we will manage to get a better team to tour Pakistan than Bangladesh."

Reaction score
O cm'on brother .. u also cant Deny that , we could have had won , Every World Cup , because , our team was among the best , u cant deny that , We could have had been world champions 2012 by beating Indians .. ..it's just lame , that we could ? when u havenot done so , there is no point that u could .! ..u know what , when Pakistanis Won Asia cup , although we were Happy not only on our victory , but on Ur team struggle , " on social media , we used to say " No matter Pakistanis Won but Bengalis Won our heart " and how did u reply ? by complaining ICC .! and rejection of ICC was a slap on your faces .!

Reaction score
ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS......Zaka Ashraf, the PCB chairman, has expressed annoyance at the Bangladesh Cricket Board's (BCB) decision to put their proposed tour of Pakistan on hold a second time. He reacted aggressively, saying that Pakistan will 'reconsider' its bilateral ties with Bangladesh after the BCB, once again, backed down from going ahead with the tour. Pakistan, he said, will not sacrifice their interests for those who do not honour their words.he said, had confirmed the tour to the PCB and the ICC, "three times and still they backed off. Now their own reputation is at stake. If they don't want to respect their bilateral relationship then we will also respond in a same manner."he said.. "Soon we will manage to get a better team to tour Pakistan than Bangladesh."
Best of luck. We will see which country agrees to play there.

Reaction score
O cm'on brother .. u also cant Deny that , we could have had won , Every World Cup , because , our team was among the best , u cant deny that , We could have had been world champions 2012 by beating Indians .. ..it's just lame , that we could ? when u havenot done so , there is no point that u could .! ..u know what , when Pakistanis Won Asia cup , although we were Happy not only on our victory , but on Ur team struggle , " on social media , we used to say " No matter Pakistanis Won but Bengalis Won our heart " and how did u reply ? by complaining ICC .! and rejection of ICC was a slap on your faces .!
we have the right to complain against it, its upto the Icc whether they will accept it or not. According to the video, it was clear that Izaz Cheema either intensionally or unintensionally prevented Mahmudullah from taking a second run. Laws in cricket should be made so that umpires can deal with these sort of things so that batting team are not at disadvantage.