• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
Outplayed. Overpowered. Humiliated.
Now India can only play for pride.
COngrats to Pak.

Those who said Sachin's contribution is worthless to the team have been answered well.

Reaction score
On the fight on few pages back..

Just a few things i would like to say
@ shanky631
@Nibz
@MuslimGirl
@MONJUR HASAN NISHAD
@Hassan Ali Abid
@talal096

The British would be laughing on this one and would say. See Divide and Rule was best,is best ,will be best.

Bangladeshi bro. W...We always loved you.In Asia Cup final Captain congratulated you for your wonderful games. do you know what Pakistani pages posted. Can we Please give this Cup to tigers i can't see him cry..Tigers might lost it but They won our hearts...Quaid's Pakistan won the Cup now due to Zia, Bhutto and Mrs.Gandhi final will be held A political leaders said. i can't support anyone because to me both sides are like us. Okey events held in 71. you have your own choice but we simply do not want fight with you.If someone on site disgrace you. do not care of him. he do not represtent the real Pakistani feeling about you.

And yes Chennai team of IPL had some issues but all forgotten. anyways it is fine

guys cheer up.

Reaction score
46388_318328338271446_1255009552_n.jpg

Reaction score
ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS......Zaka Ashraf, the PCB chairman, has expressed annoyance at the Bangladesh Cricket Board's (BCB) decision to put their proposed tour of Pakistan on hold a second time. He reacted aggressively, saying that Pakistan will 'reconsider' its bilateral ties with Bangladesh after the BCB, once again, backed down from going ahead with the tour. Pakistan, he said, will not sacrifice their interests for those who do not honour their words.he said, had confirmed the tour to the PCB and the ICC, "three times and still they backed off. Now their own reputation is at stake. If they don't want to respect their bilateral relationship then we will also respond in a same manner."he said.. "Soon we will manage to get a better team to tour Pakistan than Bangladesh."

Sorry if my words hurt any Bangladeshi.. But Pakistan should break all sport ties with Bangladesh. playing with our emotions like this. one after another. Is it a joke. We should bycott them. The president of Pakistan Zardari never faced a single threat ever, the team that will came in will get same degree-and-pattern-security. Why acting so ridiculous then.

Reaction score
Pakistan crushed India with massive win!!!!!!........and became the chmps.............................Pak-Bharat Takra: Kambli badnaam huie Dhoni tere liye. LOL :D
Omg Kambli can't ever face such a disgrace. Hamid Mir ko kya ho gaya hai? Before start the anchor said Hamid jee zara hath halka rakhiye ga. He said kis pe? kis pe? Kambli pe . usse tu mei biryani khilaona ga. then they ate biryani infront of him and sikendar bakht said Na BHINDU HAI NA TINDA HAI. Chalo kuch to sharminda hai. FIRST HE MADE FUN of Kahiye isrsahd hai( kambli said that before telling a shaor yesterday, it is wrong grammatically) Imran Nazir even danced on the song and... Hamid Mior said he will do a long march from Delhi to Karachi for Dhoni.. OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS. HILAIOUS. one reason i am proud of being Paksitani is we got excellent sense and ABILITY of humour.
@Era
@Ibtizam
@Waleed007
@talal096
Now come on don't say or delete the post saying it is in Urdu. i can't translate all that matter.
p.s can you tell me repeat timing. my mum just not let me watch to the fullest

Reaction score
Omg Kambli can't ever face such a disgrace. Hamid Mir ko kya ho gaya hai? Before start the anchor said Hamid jee zara hath halka rakhiye ga. He said kis pe? kis pe? Kambli pe . usse tu mei biryani khilaona ga. then they ate biryani infront of him and sikendar bakht said Na BHINDU HAI NA TINDA HAI. Chalo kuch to sharminda hai. FIRST HE MADE FUN of Kahiye isrsahd hai( kambli said that before telling a shaor yesterday, it is wrong grammatically) Imran Nazir even danced on the song and... Hamid Mior said he will do a long march from Delhi to Karachi for Dhoni.. OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS. HILAIOUS. one reason i am proud of being Paksitani is we got excellent sense and ABILITY of humour.
@Era
@Ibtizam
@Waleed007
@talal096
Now come on don't say or delete the post saying it is in Urdu. i can't translate all that matter.
p.s can you tell me repeat timing. my mum just not let me watch to the fullest
603270_592143230801848_2142531249_n.jpg

Reaction score
They are liars... this is biggest thing. either you come or you do not lie at least.
they are not liers , infact the influence of ICC and BCCI , force them to do this , make fun of Pakistanis
but Bengalis and World should realise that ,... Allahamdulilah , Pakistani Armed Forces , or Security is not weak enough to protect the Guests .!

Reaction score
All indian team players suspended.
Their new jobs are:
Dhoni: had a daughter recently , will spend time... changing her diphers.
Yuvraj: willl join reality show to inform people about cancer. Rohit: willl join school again to learn digits from 10 onwards becoz he never goes past single digits.
Jadeja: willl join gully cricket to add to his tally of triple centuries.
Ashwin: as they say is very ziddi, will join surf excel add to add to the ziddiness of mud.
Dinda: will join martial art classes becoz of his jumping capabilities.
Kohli: will try his level best to make Tamanna accept his friend request.
Sehwag: will join glucose ad to get some energy.
Ishant: wil join head n shoulder ad to get his dandruff cleared.