• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cricket Worldcup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Shahid Afridi ( In the post match presentation) " I want to say 'Sorry' to my nation. We tried our level best but.. " ( :cry: )

Afridi.. Why sorry? You gave us hope by reaching to the SEMIS..
Why sorry? You rebuilt the broken team and kept it united throughout the tournament!
Why sorry? You made a 7th ranked team capable of competing with WORLD CLASS teams especially India in their home ground!
Why sorry? You made it possible to raise a Pakistani Flag in Mohali!
Why Sorry? You also made it possible for Pakistan National Anthem to be sung in India after so many years!
Why Sorry? no1 expected Pakistan to qualify for the knockout round but u made it to the Semis!!

Our home ground matches were taken away from us.
Aray .. ours was the only team which was 'captainless' when all other teams had announced their captains... Losing complete series, players convicted of spot-fixing, a runaway wicket-keeper, global humiliation, a faltered and demoralised team - who would've thought they'd make it to the World Cup Semifinals by blazing victories ?

P.S Afridi is still the leading wicket taker in the tournament. and InshAllah he'll be!
Shahid bhai, you might have lost this match but you surely won our hearts last night!!

Reaction score
Absolutely right Nibz but he was trying to say sorry to the people who believed that Pakistan could win the match but its no use just remember what he said when they were leaving Pakistan for Bangladesh that with this team if we can reach Semis thats even a great achievement and this just has become so common when our team wins we put them on the sky but when they lose we all start cursing so this shouldnt be the case its up to Allah and he shall know better for Pakistans loss in the Semis might be a benefit for them some other way.ANYWAYS WELL PLAYED PAK TEAM WE R PROUD OF U. :p :p

Reaction score
Well i think its just a game and it isn't about winning or loosing !! Its about giving your best and pakistani team gave that !! I m proud of them !! :)

Reaction score
No problem dudes. Don't be disheartened!! salman is right its only a game don't take it as a war which imran khan advised our dear pakistani and is so true.
I love you pakistani team. you guys rock and we all are really really reaally really proud of you. Salute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :D

Reaction score
No problem dude!!!!!!!!!We should be proud of our pakistani team that they did so well. So cheer up dude!!!!!!!!!!Take it easy!!!!!!!!! :D :) :mrgreen:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ These speculations are never ending. Non-sense!
That 'liar' doesn't even know that Ireland won because of Kevin O'brien's batting (& he's the best batsman in Irish cricket team).
He's so certain of his bakvasss as if the under-handed deals had been dealt in front of his eyes. Aukaat deki nai apni.

Pakistani team played that match with their full efforts and lost because of some small mistakes they made. Thats it.

Reaction score
I know you are right nibz. Pakistan only made a sillly mistake. That is why they lost the match. Otherwise they were very very close to the victory. I wonder why people is making india pakistan cricket match a war, instead of considering it as a game. That is what our true legend imran khan advised and I do agree with him. You know I think indians are actually tortoise comparatively to pakistanis. :D :p

And now lets pray for sri lankans to win the world cup against indians. Because you know what, sri lankans also consider indians as their enemies just like us. So we two have a common enemy and that are indians. Lets take sri lankans side now. ;)

And I am very very very very very proud of you pakistani team. You guys actually rock a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :)

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
I know you are right nibz. Pakistan only made a sillly mistake. That is why they lost the match. Otherwise they were very very close to the victory. I wonder why people is making india pakistan cricket match a war, instead of considering it as a game. That is what our true legend imran khan advised and I do agree with him. You know I think indians are actually tortoise comparatively to pakistanis. :D :p

And now lets pray for sri lankans to win the world cup against indians. Because you know what, sri lankans also consider indians as their enemies just like us. So we two have a common enemy and that are indians. Lets take sri lankans side now. ;)

And I am very very very very very proud of you pakistani team. You guys actually rock a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :)
Well i will be happy if India wins !! Cup hamaray susral mai hoo ga !! :p Love you Malik bhai !! :p

Reaction score
Well it can be or cannot be well i dont believe in it because i saw these guys praying together and therefore people who can pray cannot do this all.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Well it can be or cannot be well i dont believe in it because i saw these guys praying together and therefore people who can pray cannot do this all.
pakistani team members were praying ?? :ugeek:

Reaction score
hmmmmm i know this time they gave all their efforts !! India is again trying to blame us !!

Reaction score
Well before even the match they started propoganda that the match will be fixed so that if INDIA lose they could further make this propoganda go forward but i think ALLAH saved us here after seeing us learn from mistakes. HOPE THIS IS THE CASE

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Here
I dont understand you people. Once we lose a match our heroes become our villains. And Instead of backing them we start doubting them.
How quickly they become losers from champions.
Nothing can be judged. Its an inborn mentality that can never be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.