• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cricket Worldcup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nibz said:
Here
I dont understand you people. Once we lose a match our heroes become our villains. And Instead of backing them we start doubting them.
How quickly they become losers from champions.
Nothing can be judged. Its an inborn mentality that can never be changed.

i NEVER WAS DOIN THIS I WAS TELLING ABOUT A FACT AND GODS HELP I GUESS BUT YOU R RIGHT ITS JUST THE SAME MENTALITY AGAIN.JUST CANT WAIT TO TAKE REVENGE FROM INDIA :lol: :cool:

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Nibz said:
Here
I dont understand you people. Once we lose a match our heroes become our villains. And Instead of backing them we start doubting them.
How quickly they become losers from champions.
Nothing can be judged. Its an inborn mentality that can never be changed.

i NEVER WAS DOIN THIS I WAS TELLING ABOUT A FACT AND GODS HELP I GUESS BUT YOU R RIGHT ITS JUST THE SAME MENTALITY AGAIN.JUST CANT WAIT TO TAKE REVENGE FROM INDIA :lol: :cool:
You should have written God's not GODS !! or maybe Allah is better !!

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............you are taking the side of india who are our biggest enemies. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope sri lanka wins the world cup. :) ;)

Reaction score
Yeah I KNOW YAAAAAAAAAAAAR. He should!!!! I pray to Allah that the whole sri lankan team wins this match.
Ameeen!! :p

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
No problem dude!!!!!!!!!We should be proud of our pakistani team that they did so well. So cheer up dude!!!!!!!!!!Take it easy!!!!!!!!! :D :) :mrgreen:
yeah u know but we gifted the match, restricting India to 260 meant Pak could win it easily as they were 50 runs short. But some reckless shots and experience players not doing the job...they were to nervous but asad shafique and umar akmal played their natural games. Don't know what was in Misbah's mind.

Reaction score
THEY LOSS BECAUSE MISBAH AND YOUNIS AND DUE TO AWESOME BATTING DISPLAY BY MR . HAFEEZ GIFTING WICKETS. THE PAK TEAM LOSS THE MATCH BY THE SAME 29 RUNS,WE WERE SHORT OF THESE RUNS FROM THE 15 OVER BUT STILL THEY DESERVE CREDIT NEXT TIME NO MISBAH GIVE A CHANCE M.YOUSUF OR SOMEONE ELSE.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
THEY LOSS BECAUSE MISBAH AND YOUNIS AND DUE TO AWESOME BATTING DISPLAY BY MR . HAFEEZ GIFTING WICKETS. THE PAK TEAM LOSS THE MATCH BY THE SAME 29 RUNS,WE WERE SHORT OF THESE RUNS FROM THE 15 OVER BUT STILL THEY DESERVE CREDIT NEXT TIME NO MISBAH GIVE A CHANCE M.YOUSUF OR SOMEONE ELSE.
I saw Shoiab Akthar cursing Wahab Riaz !! :p

Reaction score
Well I hope srilanka wins. What do you think guys? Will they be able to win this world cup??????????????? I am so nervous

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
  • -------------------------Message removed by author-------------------------

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Don't be so naive!
One has his own dignity and he cannot just sell it for the sake of money!
I believe in this game and all such views are rather maladroit!

Reaction score
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: WHY DID INDIA WIN THIS MATCH?????????? I DIDN"T want them to!!!!!!!!!!!! OH COME ON WHY WAS THE MATCH IN INDIA AS THIS GIVES OTHER PLAYERS MORE PRESSURE. :( :cry:
Why don't the ICC UNDERSTAND THIS ?????????? I THINK ALL OF THEM ARE TAKING INDIA"S SIDE. :cry:

Reaction score
Yeah I know that because sri lanka, pakistan, india, and bangladesh are eastern countries and I have heard that western countries make fun of eastern countries. But now the world cup is in eastern's hand, so that is a great advantage. WElll by the way tum india ko susraal kyoon keh rahay ho. You think that all of the pakistani will marry indians...................................... ya tum sania mirza keh lihaaz se keh rehay ho :p :mrgreen:

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Yeah I know that because sri lanka, pakistan, india, and bangladesh are eastern countries and I have heard that western countries make fun of eastern countries. But now the world cup is in eastern's hand, so that is a great advantage. WElll by the way tum india ko susraal kyoon keh rahay ho. You think that all of the pakistani will marry indians...................................... ya tum sania mirza keh lihaaz se keh rehay ho :p :mrgreen:
Sania bhabi !! :p :mrgreen: look mr.green is also laughing !! :p

Reaction score
Yeah mr. green always shows his big teeth, to hum main se kisi ko mr. green ki baat mein aani ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.