• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cricket Worldcup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It will be close fight....may the best win
and by all means I think PAKISTAN IS THE BEST
Number one and nothing else
:D

Reaction score
I hope pakistan wins this one! I don't feel so good about this match! Come on PAKISTAN don't loose to CANADA !! :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
and we rocked it again :D :D
We'l bring the World-Cup this time!! InshAllah!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yeah today's match was wid canada :)

Alhumdulilah pak won :)

Reaction score
GUYS I THINK OUR FIELDING IMPROVED A LOT AFTER THAT GAME AGAINST SRILANKA BUT AGAIN OUR BATTING FAILS US SO WE NEED TO WORK HARD ON IT AND YES WE SHOULD WIN ALL THE GROUP GAMES AS WE WOULD LOVE TO PLAY OUR GAMES IN SRILANKA AND BENGALADESH.

Reaction score
i don't know the transparency of ICC tribunal, but if they were really involved in this spot fixing then they are rightly punished, they should have been life ban as they have done a crime be it just a no ball or a maiden over played by salman butt, as far as Amir's talent was concerned, i think we have much more talent in domestic, watch out for Junaid Khan,he can swing the ball both ways and bowls like amir. we can sacrifice one amir for many others to come. M.Asif toh hay hi charsi baba uske saath sai hua hay, kutay ki dum hay woh hamesha do number kaam krta raha hay, he deserved this.

Reaction score
I did not understood the approach of Pakistan batsmen today, they were not playing their natural game and had a defensive approach.They managed a total of only 184 with Umer Akmal being the top scorer 48. It seemed as they were uncomfortable with the slow pitch which had awkward bounce. Afridi made some lapses in his captaincy when he did not attack in the bowling and was not taking fielders in the inner circle when Saeed Ajmal was operating. He sometimes panicked and did not go with an attacking mindset against a minnow like Canada. But on the contrary his own performance was simply too good which is proving so fruitful for the team in the mega event. Still momentum is with Pakistan, Hope this winning streak does not break in the entire event.

Status
Not open for further replies.