• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cricket Worldcup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I hope Srilanka wins !! If Srilanka wins that there are chances that Pak can beat Aus !! :)

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
I hope Srilanka wins !! If Srilanka wins that there are chances that Pak can beat Aus !! :)

Yup me too because if srilanka wins we have about 80% chance of occupying the first place in our group look at the standings.But on the other hand the fourth team in group B gives me goose bumps as it is england currently we dont want to battle it out with england do we.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
salmanpakrocks said:

Yup me too because if srilanka wins we have about 80% chance of occupying the first place in our group look at the standings.But on the other hand the fourth team in group B gives me goose bumps as it is england currently we dont want to battle it out with england do we.
Yeah but if Ireland can beat England why can't we ?? Futhermore Pak has good bowling but poor batting !! ;)

Reaction score
Srilanka vs Australia
Match Abandoned ! :|

Hope this prove to be good for PAK ;)

Reaction score
Well it looks like Allah really wants Pakistan to win,He has provided all heavenly assistance to the pakistan team the latest being the abandoned match of one of the leading contenders of the group for top spot of grp A.

Reaction score
Anon said:
Srilanka vs Australia
Match Abandoned ! :|

Hope this prove to be good for PAK ;)
yeah damn :(
I went for the match yesterday :D We were winning :cry: Too bad the rain came down..Aussies must be feeling quite lucky
Anyway , Sri Lanka all the way :cool: I hope any other team except India wins the cup lol :mrgreen:
Afridi is bowling really well for the Paks ..Good work guys! All the best from Sri Lanka

Reaction score
PAK- SRILANKAN Freindship !!!
All Pakistanis are with you !
Pakistan and Srilanka all the way !
I salute your will to play in our home grounds while every one else denied
:D

Reaction score
Man im supporting pakistan all the way to victory in final. :lol:
I believe for the first time pakistan will remain unbeaten in the tournament and we will capture the trophy once again.INSHAALLAH!!! :D

Reaction score
INSHALLAH !! But for that our teams as gotta work hard !! specially in batting and Fielding !!

Reaction score
Obviously Pakistan will win the NZ match :D Best wishes from Sri Lanka
Hope one of our teams wins this cup and not the Aussies xP They have been dominating the WC tournaments for sometime now

Reaction score
intelnehalem said:
Obviously Pakistan will win the NZ match :D Best wishes from Sri Lanka
Hope one of our teams wins this cup and not the Aussies xP They have been dominating the WC tournaments for sometime now
Liked your name !! Intel is one of my favorate processor !! :D and yeah !! Aussie not this time !! ;)

Reaction score
Somebody tell me what's going on at the match. My TV is out and I don't know a single thing. :?
It seems a miracle that Pakistan is winning by such a great margin. I really hope that Pakistan wins and our luck holds for a few more World Cups. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.