• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cricket Worldcup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
if kamran akmal hadn't dropped those catches, we might have had won that match........i think he dropped them accidentally-on-purpose.........

Reaction score
Well dragoninja, If I told kamran Akmal that it is his birthday then that would become his deathday. So yeah we should be quite and speak nothing. But what if one of zimbabwe's player is listening to our chats. So he will make our own birthday a deathday. :p :D

Reaction score
As far as I know Kamran Akmal had dropped those catches accidently as after ICC banned three pakistani players all the other players in the team are fearful!

Reaction score
You can never be sure until you can provide me with clear evidence and yeah the Pak team is thinking of dropping him so he wont be able to provide birthday gifts.

Reaction score
I hope he does some thing stunning like taking a catch or a blasted innings to forget all that!!!!

Reaction score
Yes... Maybe they change batting order in the next match so most probably he will open if it is changed...

Reaction score
INSHALLAH this worldcup is ours...

If one Pietersen is out of the world cup the other can be dangerous too.....!!!! Robin Peterson was awsome with the batting!

Status
Not open for further replies.