• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CSS- PAKISTAN

Reaction score
any1 aware of that??
right now i am doing my o levels but i really want to appear for those!!( although i still have 3 years for that)
i think i will chose 1)INDO-PAK history
2)ECONOMICS
3) LAW
for those examination
can any1 plz guide me as to which subjects should i choose in my A levels that might help me in the CSS examinations afterwards??

Reaction score
all you need to do is Graduate!
the subjects depend on yur choice, the time you go the test they will give yu the books and the coaching's!
so dont worry much!

Reaction score
The best subject combination for CSS will be English Literature, Sociology and Law. Psychology and History will also be usefull.

Reaction score
Hey. I'm a student of F.Sc and have done O levels. I'm planing to do CSS after getting my engineers degree. My english is quite good, other than that what should I do? I mean I just want to get a very high position so want to start preparing for it now! Offcourse I'm not gonna staert reading books recommended for CSS but I just want to atleast study the basics as my G.K and information about politics and affairs of Pakistan is round about zero =p
Any kinda help would be really apreciated. Guide me pleasee :)
At this level how should I take start of itt