• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
Woa woa guys hold on! I know that listening to songs in religous days is a sin, but if you are enjoying and listening it for relaxation so thats fine. :)
And yeah its not ramadan guys........... woh to kaafi door hai............ likin tum logon ko ramzaan ki yaad kesay aagai.hmmmmmmmmmm.....i wonder. ;)
Well I do miss ramadan. Its because when u eat something in iftaar it feels so good as after many hours of tolerance we quench our hunger. I can still see the image of sunset as well............wah kia baat hai is mousam ka. :p

Reaction score
But why? I mean you can hear it for enjoyment
Ahmmmmmm............by the way is there a difference between music and songs?
Aooooo.... may be I am mistaken :shock: :?

Reaction score
hehehhehehe :p
@ Shahlakh, nah I don't like eating after staying hungry for so many hours. :p I directly eat dinner :D :D :D :p
Basically Music is not haram, but the words we use.... Woh nahi honey chahye. Because almost everything is unislamic. Secondly, music naats mein bhi hoti hai. So music is not haram

@ Salman, Congratulations. P meriii treeeeeaaaaaaaaat :p

Reaction score
Woooo ooooh yuppy!!!! music and may be songs are not haram. Then we can listen to them for enjoyement
Yeah but........... dancing is definitely haram in Islam. I am telling you guys (although I have no evidence :p )

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
see...music is HARAAM!! and jahan tak naaton ki baat he...tu aj k zamane mein u shud really be careful; in chosing them!!

shirkiya naatein barh gai hein + naat mein music hone ka matlab ye nahi k wo jaaiz ho jaata he :!:

in one hadis i read that a time will come when ppl will consider unlawful things lawful...they will make use of musical instruments lawful!! and thats what happening today :(

and jahan tak songs without music ki baat he...then read the incident in the given link in my previous post!!

Reaction score
So the songs we hear of kesha, akcent, linkin park..............oh my nuts............that means we are committing sins. :eek: :(