• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
Oh okay dear. And I don't think so that listening to musics is haram, but only on some conditions,like if you are mixing music with your life. I mean making music your life is a sin. If you are just enjoying it and using it for your relaxation, then its fine. :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i already said that whatever we r suppposed to do...and whatwe shudnt do has good for ourselves only....u tell me who better than the creator will now abt what's gud and what's nt...eg. if a machinery is nt operated as per the owner's instruction ....wont it be ruined ?? ;) similarly Allah has sent Quran to us and His Messenger ...peace be upon him who may guide us and tell what Allah wants us to do!! if we do not follow we'll be ruined?? what say ;)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Insha ALlah >..May Allah guide us all :)

thanks for ur support everybody...and for the friendly discussion...

And remember this was not at all intended to hurt sumbody's feelings...or anything like that...i hope u all understand :)

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm. what i think is that those songs which intoxicates your mind or leads you to sinful acts, then those are haram.
That is the fact buddy :D . And also those songs which contain very very much bad words are haram
Otherwise, it is not haram to hear a song. :)

Reaction score
Hey people.
Well, songs are unislamic because they do not have anything related to Allah and all. Well, I guess piano and flute is allowed in Islam while Guitar etc is forbidden. But care must be taken that you do not play these things day and night!!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
See Ramdan is basically a training period of us...if u are in favour that u shud nt listen to songs and all during ramadan...then the same shud apply 4 normal days ;)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
all musical instruments except duff( tambourine) is forbidden!!

Reaction score
@ Tweety, yep it is.

Well, I guess we should stop this discussion because everyone of us is having a different opinion and we might mislead anyone! So, let's ask this thing to some realiable person.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yeah :)

but who to ask nd trust....it's imp that a right person is asked :geek:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
PrInCeSs AshLeY said:
Hmm best way is to look into authentic Hadiths and stuff :)
yeah right :p

by the way have few of them in this thread--> viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2692&hilit=+music
anyways m leaving..

''Glory be to You(Allah). Save us then from the torment of fire(Aameen).''(Al-Quran)(3:191)

"Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You that I misguide others, or I am misguided by others, that I cause others to err or I am caused to err, that I abuse others or be abused, and that I behave foolishly or meet with the foolishness of others".(Abu-Dawud, Ibn Majah, Nasa'i, At-Termithi see also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/152 and Sahih Ibn Majah 2/ 336)

''May Allah,the one and Only,guide us all to the straight path and may we succeed in this world as well as the HereAfter..Aameen!!''

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
this is the other topic...i posted this long back...did u check this one?

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Well who likes the songs of akcent?
Almost all of their songs are pretty nice. I guess they are some kind of Romania songs.
But I am telling you guys their songs rock!!! I mean they are not sort of rock but are very attractive.......ufffffffffffff....I can't even mention it. :p
Just go and listen to their songs guys ;)
And I am telling you will love it. :)

I already have and I <3 his songs!!!