• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
Oh come on! Listen to some rock on roll and pop songs. Or even those which have a soothing influence, like akcent.......................oh my gosh...............................dude I love their songs.....................................may be they will make you feel much better. :p :D

And yeah go out for a walk with your dog, as dogs are really faithful, so after that you won't even dare to listen to that song "unfaithful" :p ;)

Reaction score
hahaahhaha LOL Yeah I love Akcent. :D They are so damn awesome. :D
Well, my songs totally depends on my mood. :D
Akcent, Rihanna, Eminem, hindi songs, Avril, Taylor.... They just depend on my mood. :D :p

BTW I do not keep pets. :D

Reaction score
hahahahahahaha Welll................hmmmmm...........i think you should buy a pet then just like salman's cat who is getting married. So you can buy a dog. I mean a husband for that cat. :mrgreen:
But it seems keh ye jodi acchi nahi lagey gi as cats are always the enemies dogs. :p ;)

Reaction score
hahahahhhhahahaha :p
Well, I'll buy a lion! How's that?
Maybe a tiger? And then my tiger would adopt Salman's cat! =d

Reaction score
hehhehehehehehhhe. And then when you enter his house he would jump to his feet as he sees your big tiger roaring rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr. ;)
Let him come and join us in our chat......................but i guess he is already listening to our chats...........SO shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh be quite. :p
Well but he is a nice guy so he won't scold us for that. :D

Reaction score
hehehehehe Yeah and who cares if he scolds? :p Shahlakh, we are girls! :p We have enough weapons like sad faces and tears haha :D
And well, then my tiger would beat his cat! :p

Reaction score
Hahahahah yeah I was a bit surprised to see your first line in Urdu. :p
BTW thanks sweetheart. ;)
Hey why don't you guys come into that topic "XPF story" or something similar.....