• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
Nobody changes! Chat itself changed its topic..chat flows from one to another topic as the energy does :p

Reaction score
Oh yeah you guys are right. We should be consulting an authentic hadith which would surely remove our misunderstandings. So what are we waiting for buddies! :)
@captaindanger Dude their songs rock a lot. :D

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
I'll try to provide the Hadith after the research !! :)
wud be glad for ur concern :) May Allah bless u..and help u in this matter!! :)

Reaction score
hey hey hey where are you right now salman? There can't be a bed in school, if you are really there. :p :)

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Oh yeah you guys are right. We should be consulting an authentic hadith which would surely remove our misunderstandings. So what are we waiting for buddies! :)
@captaindanger Dude their songs rock a lot. :D

Yeah... Love them... Listnd to My Passion ???

Reaction score
What!!!!!!!!! Oh my nuts! This is horrible. Are you still feeling pain in your eyes? I mean you are probably having a very bad time. Am I right? :eek:

Reaction score
Yeah Well I m watching with one eye and the other one is covered and having a lot of pain so to take my mind off that i came here !! :)

Reaction score
Listening to all old sad songs :(
Right now "woh meri neend meri chain mujhe lota do"
And after this one, I'll listen "Unfaithful" :S