• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Khudi

"Mera tareeq ameeri nahi faqeeri hey
Khudi na bhej, ghareebi main naam paida kar"

"Khudi ko ker buland itna k her taqdeer say pehley
Khuda banday say khud pochay, bataa teri raza kya hey"

(Uff end).

Reaction score
Surah Yaseen !! :) love this verse
036.069 We have not instructed the (Prophet) in Poetry, nor is it meet for him: this is no less than a Message and a Qur'an making things clear:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Here: Sami Yusuf
I love this part : "Deep in those eyes, Can't you see him in disguise, reaching out to the heart that's in you and I?"

Reaction score
I love the songs of Maher zain. They are awsome: Like "Always be there" "Thank you Allah" "The chosen One" etc etc. These songs are brilliant and sometimes they make me cry too. :) :D :mrgreen:

You never cry Mr. green, so these songs are not for you. :p ;)

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM>..............I know that Surah.
Well everyone knows it except Mr.green :p

Reaction score
This was the surah which Hazrat Umar's Sister recited and which made tears fall from his eyes !! Its a beautiful surah and I'm trying to memorize it !! :)

Reaction score
yeah i know that part. That was the moment when he embraced islam. Awwwwwwwww how sweet of him! :)

Reaction score
No thanks I can get it by myself. After all it won't be so difficult to find it. :) :D