• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DANTE’S INFERNO THE 21st CENTURY SEQUEL (Self-Written) :P

Reaction score
im well aware of how to write frst person lol
the last stry i wrote and u read was also frst person :p
this thing needs oiling
Didn't say you aren't. Was just saying that maybe that is the reason you can't place what you feel is wrong with the story.

Reaction score
The only thing that really felt wrong was the line about the heart taking a break. It doesn't make sense, even though it is supposed to be humorous. Furthermore, that's the only part where i found your grammar faltering :p

Make some clear indication about the time of the day maybe? I mean first you say that you came out after studying all morning, but in half an hour the sun starts beating down fiercely, so maybe it's around 10-12 in the morning. But then, the food in the restaurant should not have run out so early in the morning :p

The plot is great :p And you have carried the tone of humor wonderfully :p The vocabulary is good too.

The last line was perfect though :p

Reaction score
The topic was "Describe a time when you were waiting for someone or something"
And yeah that heart part should have been clearly explained :p
as for food its pakistani restuaraunt :p
and humor is the only tone I have but I have lost touch, become more serious person :p

Reaction score
The topic was "Describe a time when you were waiting for someone or something"
And yeah that heart part should have been clearly explained :p
as for food its pakistani restuaraunt :p
and humor is the only tone I have but I have lost touch, become more serious person :p
nothing i wud say wud make u improve in 1 week
mere bht bure num aye the cie mai... u rock bro khush?