• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Debate.....help and ideas required

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
His ideas ....I am asking about hhiiisss ideas and m gonna debate on hisssss ideas not him or his life
I already mentioned that up
Plus my debates coach asked me to get a case ready on this
I know u r right...gotta be careful
A question
Do u admins just criticise and shut away people? I mean....I know the rules ok....and m not violating any of it :) PEACE

Sorry, if it came accross as me criticizing u... wasn't my intention.. :(
I must have misread.. so I thought u were gonna debate himm..my mistake.. plz accept my apology... It was just coz u said:
Uummm,......I have a request
Do u have info about ZAIDHAMID?
I have to debate on him soon after a month...

I said he is dodgy coz news had it that he was involved with someone claiming to be a prophet (I seek refuge with Allah) so that is something huge..
Peace.

Reaction score
Sorry, if it came accross as me criticizing u... wasn't my intention.. :(
I must have misread.. so I thought u were gonna debate himm..my mistake.. plz accept my apology... It was just coz u said:

I said he is dodgy coz news had it that he was involved with someone claiming to be a prophet (I seek refuge with Allah) so that is something huge..
Peace.
Oh,.....I am soooo sorry myself too....I misunderstood u too :(
Forgive me
I understand ur concern about this....:( Him being involved in such a news

Forgive me...it was a bit rude na
I may have not cleared my point above

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Oh,.....I am soooo sorry myself too....I misunderstood u too :(
Forgive me
I understand ur concern about this....:( Him being involved in such a news

Forgive me...it was a bit rude na
I may have not cleared my point above

no need to be sorry..

I only knew him coz a cousin of mine used to be very impressed by him... but later he found out that Z.Hamid used to support some1 that was convicted by our court to have claimed to be a prophet, that person was called Yusuf kazzab (may he be cursed).
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...151144790188839_1633963197_n.jpg&size=960,707

Our religion(especially Quran) is very clear that it is not possible for a prophet to come after RasoolAllah (S.A.W), so anyone who claims so is a liar!
I personally try to be careful about where I get my knowledge from.... like m no big fan of politics but if I ever wach something related to it, it's usually someone knowledgeable in Quran speaking on it.... coz I was tired of watching same story in news shows again and again... they 'discuss' a topic, critisize the govt and go away.. same thing repeats everyday.. a new issue but same story.. and after a few days evry1 forgets that topic and something else is hot in news... Nobody stops and asks "What benefit did your program had? Did you provide solutions for problems or did you just say He is wrong, the govt is wrong and the opposition is wrong.." every1 on those shows is proving why the other is wrong and incompetent.... :/
The difference with knowledgeable and wise ppl speaking is that they speak less but they attack the heart of the problem... and what better place to look for solutions than the book of Allah..? that's why even on politics I try to listen to ppl who know Quran.... :)
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiWoz00tz5s

Reaction score
Hhhmmmmm.....how about I mail u my report on Zaid Hamid?
I made it last year....had a political discussion with our coach...u were absent those days...I guess..ur exams

Reaction score
Hhhmmmmm.....how about I mail u my report on Zaid Hamid?
I made it last year....had a political discussion with our coach...u were absent those days...I guess..ur exams
Oh...u didn't tell me he has already been discussed and u made a report ???????
Anyways..I will be glad if u mail it to me tommy
:) thanks