• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Dharna or no dharna???!!!

You with?

• Total voters
Reaction score
What's the use of a politician who can't even giv his country smthng bak.....dollar jumped to around 100,electric bills,food stuff nd all.....PPP has no future now....u may be rgt tht the leaders now are not tht patriotic n all but man zardari is the last person I'll thnk to be patriotic...he's a cn punning person.....he has cmpletely distorted paks economy

Reaction score
currently i am with PTI but i'm no blind supporter to any party (eg. i also support mqm's stance on muhajir subah [even tho i hate mqm :LOL:]) and unless someone can give me a seriously good reason to back off my suppport, i'm with PTI ^-^

Reaction score
No offence but I'm still adamant on wht I hv said....Just see the fact tht the army leaders are those who hav fought fr their country for years on battlefield.....although it's wrong tht thy just capture the high throne...but just gi through the history....Pak frst started to rise whn Ayub was our leader...our economic growth was way btr th India itself.....Durin Zias rule Islamic sharia was implemented, although as humans we all r prone to mistakes nd so did zia....whereas Musharraf was pretty gud too
Whereas zardari nd Noora hav cmpletely demolished our self respect...thy hav made us a servant of Americas will
I've seen quite a few people who talk in support of Zia...however, as u talked of history, never forget that history comprises of 70% lies...whether 100 years back or 1000 years back. As you rightly said, no angel is going to come and rescue this nation. Everyone is human and faults are consistent with humans. I think Imran Khan also possess some traits and qualities lacking in all other politicians today. We support him not because he is the perfect person out there but because there is no other option. At least, he is better than these 'non-sharifs'..

Reaction score
But shouldn't we always remember that it was 'khilafat' and no democracy. Democracy is not the best solution lying out there, perhaps not for us because we are Muslims...The Islamic Group is gonna bring back Khilafat and that's the dread of America, UK, India and all, because that's the greatest power that even enslaved these superpowers back when we had it.
But when nations forget their identity, they are apt to fail no matter where they grop for..we are going to live in darkness until we embrace our own ideas, our own culture and identity! If America is successful today, it doesn't mean that if we copy them, we'll fourish...Today, we are all blindly imitating and running after Americans and Europeans,,,,
'My people, we have to be the ones to be followed and not the ones to follow, because we are gifted by Allah Almighty with the best bounty that ever could be given to any nation and that is Islam, Therefore we have to lead'

And why should we ever expect to have someone like Umar (RA), such perfect leaders are for such perfect nations! Today, people themselves do not want Islam to prevail, our women want to go out naked, then why would Allah ever send such a ruler to rule over us! Rulers are the exact reflections of the nations! We are not worth such rulers, and we have no mood to change ourselves. But rather we are proud of whatever we are!

May Allah lead us to the right path.
Democracy is the best solution, not the current parliamentary form of of democracy that is currently in effect but the presidential form of democracy (like in US [unfortunately :mad:]) that is what is closest to Khilafat...
And by Islamic group, i seriously hope u are not referring to IS (Islamic State) whose leader is Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi?? I have never seen a group a more un Islamic than them, and if u are thinkin that they are gonna bring back Khilafat... i would say dream on...
As far the rest of ur comment goes.. agreed, Though i personally believe tht its because of our own Aamaal rather than forgetting our identity.. In respect of the reason for our downfall, i believe the reason Molana Tariq Jameel gave...:)

Reaction score
Yah..I alluded towards IS, n I rather support them cuz that is exactly what the need of hour is, that is how I understand things....I havn't seen anything un-Islamic in them yet. They are educated from the best universities of today, they are equipped with latest technology and they have enough power to frighten the US and UK etc...perhaps oppositions could have attempted to prejudice ppl against them or may be they are really the ones you are presenting a picture of...Allah knows the best. But whatever, at least the world can see Muslims prevailing, the invincible power of Muslims is what the europeans are apprehensive about ... Anyways, whatever u have seen un-Islamic in them, kindly explain..
How about the destruction of the shrines of various Prophets (PBUT) to begin with??

Reaction score
How about the destruction of the shrines of various Prophets (PBUT) to begin with??
that was the best thing they could have ever done...these are thee things that divide th Muslims into sects and break their unity...

Hadith says: The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "O Allah! Do not make my grave an idol that is worshipped. The anger on those who took the graves of their Prophets as places of prostration was terrible."
[Related by Ahmad (no. 7352,)Mawatta Book 9, Number 9.24.88]

It is not allowed to make the graves raised from the ground, thn how can it be allowed to make shrines over them?.

It was narrated that Abu Hayyaj Al Asadi said: Ali (RA) sent me and said to me, “I am sending you on the same mission as Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) sent me: Do not leave any raised grave without leveling it, or any image without obliterating it.”

d. It is not allowed to make buildings and structures over graves.

Abu Az-Zubair narrated that he heard Jabir (RA) say: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) forbid sitting on the graves and plastering or building structures over them.

(Hadith No. 3225, Book of Funerals, Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 3).

This narration is very clear and precise. But on the contrary, we find graves of many religious people turned into tombs, with elegant buildings constructed on their graves. Some might argue that this hadith does not stop from building mosques on the graves (we also come across mosques being made on the graves). To clear all the remaining doubts, please go through following narration:

Jundab said: Five days before he died, I heard the Prophet (PBUH) say, “I declare before Allah that I do not have a Khalil (a close friend) among you, for Allah has taken me as a close friend. If I were to take a close friend from among you, I would have taken Abu Bakr (RA) as a close friend. Those who came before you used to take the graves of their Prophets & righteous men as Masjids(places of worship & prayer); do not take graves as Masjids, I forbid you to do that.”

Reaction score
that was the best thing they could have ever done...these are thee things that divide th Muslims into sects and break their unity...

Hadith says: The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "O Allah! Do not make my grave an idol that is worshipped. The anger on those who took the graves of their Prophets as places of prostration was terrible."
[Related by Ahmad (no. 7352,)Mawatta Book 9, Number 9.24.88]

It is not allowed to make the graves raised from the ground, thn how can it be allowed to make shrines over them?.

It was narrated that Abu Hayyaj Al Asadi said: Ali (RA) sent me and said to me, “I am sending you on the same mission as Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) sent me: Do not leave any raised grave without leveling it, or any image without obliterating it.”

d. It is not allowed to make buildings and structures over graves.

Abu Az-Zubair narrated that he heard Jabir (RA) say: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) forbid sitting on the graves and plastering or building structures over them.

(Hadith No. 3225, Book of Funerals, Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 3).

This narration is very clear and precise. But on the contrary, we find graves of many religious people turned into tombs, with elegant buildings constructed on their graves. Some might argue that this hadith does not stop from building mosques on the graves (we also come across mosques being made on the graves). To clear all the remaining doubts, please go through following narration:

Jundab said: Five days before he died, I heard the Prophet (PBUH) say, “I declare before Allah that I do not have a Khalil (a close friend) among you, for Allah has taken me as a close friend. If I were to take a close friend from among you, I would have taken Abu Bakr (RA) as a close friend. Those who came before you used to take the graves of their Prophets & righteous men as Masjids(places of worship & prayer); do not take graves as Masjids, I forbid you to do that.”

First of all, for 2 of the references you quoted, you didnt provide the source, so until you give one, I am not even going to consider them.
U said they divide muslims into sects... pray explain how?? The Graves of H.Sulaiman (A.S) and H. Younus (A.S) are dividing muslims??
Then u gave a very authentic tradition in which Prophrt (PBUH) explicitly forbade us to make his grave a worhipping idol. I ask u, where do you see muslims worshiping these graves?? They supplicate over there, thats it. No one's worshipping them.
I am currently going to ignore the levelling of graves hadith coz of the above mentioned reason.
As for the building structures over graves hadith.. I am not sure about its authenticity (the hadis may be gharib or khabr-e-wahid). But in Quran, there is a verse "(Some) said, "Construct a building over them": Their Lord knows best about them: "THOSE WHO PREVAILED OVER THEIR AFFAIR SAID: LET US SURELY BUILD A MOSQUE OVER THEM" (Surah al-Kahf 18:21)
Imam Fakhr ud-din al-Razi (rah) also said:
And when Allah said {Those who prevailed over their affair} this refers to the “MUSLIM RULER” or the friends of Ashaab al Kahf (i.e. believers) or the leaders of town. {We will surely build a Mosque over them} so that we can “WORSHIP ALLAH” in it and “PRESERVE THE RELICS OF COMPANIONS OF THE CAVE DUE TO THIS MOSQUE” [Tafsir al-Kabeer, 5/475]
This is a Nass of Qur'an which cannot ever be overruled not even by a hadith, so all the hadiths which the extremists misuse are to be interpreted i.e. graves of "ORDINARY PEOPLE" should not be built over (even they cannot be destroyed if once built) but graves of Prophets and Awliya could indeed be built over.
Now if i were to agree with your argument (which i dont because of the above mentioned reason, the monument over Prophet (PBUH)'s grave should also be destroyed ? (Na-auozubillah).
I am no Aalim so i may not be giving the correct arguments but Allah made the Muqam-e-Ibrahim a sacred stone just because he stood there while constructing the Holy Ka'abah. Will the places where these Awliya-e-Karaam are burried not be holy? That doesnt sound very logical to me.

Narrated Abu Bakr bin ‘Aiyash : Sufyan At-Tammar told me that he had seen the grave of the Prophet elevated and convex. [Sahih Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 23, Number 473]
Hence to flatten the graves or to destroy them is a gross misinterpretation of the texts.
Besides remember that non elevated graves is a prime feature of Christianity and Prophet (PBUH) explicitly prohibited us adopt any custom which might be similar to them. Thus the flattening order would not make any sense whatsoever.
Allah(SWT) knows best.

And btw, what about the be-headings and forced conversions?? beheading a soldier is acceptable if i see from their point of view, but journalists?? No, Innocents cannot be killed. And i dont think i need to give daleels over the forced conversion.

Reaction score
i cant blv someone can be as jahilas n league...
rana sana ullahs guard killed that poor guy... and he is sayin that he was burning a tyre and caught fire... do these people have no morals???? dun they have to die????
dun they have to face Allah?????
and today i actually cried wen i saw tat video of patwaris hitting and abusing that oldd man...
dont their hands shake when they push and shove that man nearing 70sss
just becux he has a pti flag on him...
i mean... then u ask y pak is suffering from bad conditions...
:'( :'( :'(

Reaction score
i cant blv someone can be as jahilas n league...
rana sana ullahs guard killed that poor guy... and he is sayin that he was burning a tyre and caught fire... do these people have no morals???? dun they have to die????
dun they have to face Allah?????
and today i actually cried wen i saw tat video of patwaris hitting and abusing that oldd man...
dont their hands shake when they push and shove that man nearing 70sss
just becux he has a pti flag on him...
i mean... then u ask y pak is suffering from bad conditions...
:'( :'( :'(
given that u are from lahore, good to see that metro isnt deceiving everyone :)