• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Did urs O-level results was better than ur expectations?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yes it must be so bcuz we r still waiting for our results while they have already given and experienced!?!?!?!? :?
@moderator:I am sorry if i am wrong!

Reaction score
mine was a bit less than expected i got 7 A's but expected an A grade in Urdu (88) :S

Reaction score
momen said:
MAVtKnmJ said:
Sorry, my bad, I'll move it back :)

kiya banda hai tu yar tujhe moderator kis nai banaya hai .! OVER EFFICIENT :p :p

All I have to say about such a useless post is that ... Only the bravest accept their mistakes and rectify them ;)

I could have easily left this thread where I had moved it in the first place and could have deleted the posts suggesting that it was an un-necessary move. I could have also deleted your useless post. But I did not, because I have the guts to do the right thing!

Back to topic, yes I got the grades I deserved ... a bit better actually :)

Reaction score
MAVtKnmJ said:
momen said:
MAVtKnmJ said:
Sorry, my bad, I'll move it back :)

kiya banda hai tu yar tujhe moderator kis nai banaya hai .! OVER EFFICIENT :p :p

All I have to say about such a useless post is that ... Only the bravest accept their mistakes and rectify them ;)

I could have easily left this thread where I had moved it in the first place and could have deleted the posts suggesting that it was an un-necessary move. I could have also deleted your useless post. But I did not, because I have the guts to do the right thing!

Back to topic, yes I got the grades I deserved ... a bit better actually :)

what ever *******
i got 12 A's in my olevel

Reaction score
Mind your language "momen". There is no need for you to utter rubbish when you are the only when whose gloating about your "12 A's".

P.S
Sensible people would tell you not to believe half of the stuff people gloat about over the internet!

Reaction score
ok here's mine.
i gave my 3 o levels in oct 07, i-e urdu islamiat n pk studies.
i was xpecting A in urdu, A in pk studies n C in islamiat, n i got As in urdu n islamiat n a B in pkstudies :S
gave 5 in june 08, n got 4 As (as xpected this time)
so.. sumtimes cambridge results can b unexpected.

Reaction score
i dint find it good but my parents were beyond happy:
i gave environmental management urdu nd english in 08 scored B A and A respectively thou i expected a D instead of B
thn in 09 i gave bio chem physix maths nd information nd communication technology nd scored 4 As nd 1 B wuz really sad bout tht cried for 3 days for ict as i wuz the best in school..but paper wuz easy i wuz overconfident = shitty B =(
thts it

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No,, I've improved doz skills 2 a GREAT GREAT extinct acha... So I woz ryt k dis z "NA SHUKRI" cuz u shud b THANKFUL 4 wot u Got,, n Gettin Str8 A's z sumthn 2 be Thankful 4!!!