• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discuss Physics 4!!

Reaction score
i know its a bit late to tell this, but if u open up sec B as soon as u get the paper n do sec B in the first 20-25 mins, u can manage to complete sec A. thats how i did it. n the paper was AWESOME!

Reaction score
It was a hell lotta EASY!! paper. :)..am talking about p41.....any guesses princess about the gt and what was the answer for the op amp one? -5.25V?

Reaction score
|Riddler| said:
what did u guys write in ultrasound qts? any 1 im talking abt 42

i described the piezo electric transducer... the qts asked on how the pulses are generated rite?

Reaction score
mdaniyal said:
anyone can tell that in potential question___ where charge had to b movd frm centre to pt P___ ans was 3.2 sumthing or 1.04 sumthig?[/quote

Wasnt the answe 3.46 something and 1.04 something

Reaction score
Did any1 appear physics 41? what can be the min mark to score an A? If u get above the threshold level, r u awarded an A ? but if u see the weightage, the overall percent comes below 80. so wht if that the threshold level for an A is 55 n u get 70, do u get an overall A grade provided u did good in all the other papers? Plz answer

Reaction score
until today i still can't forget bout what i've done yesterday..very bad
spoiled my study mood..i can't even concentrate for the coming chemistry this monday..
i felt my whole world just collapse on me.. :cry:
all i need is at least a B for physics to secure my future.........but it all seems so hard now.terrible...

Reaction score
ahj1991 said:
kikie209 said:
ahj1991 said:
What were we supposed to write in the ultrasound question?? about how the ultrasound waves are produces or how the image is formed??
higlighted the generation right?
the question asked about the generation of ultrasound. but not about the generation of ultrasound 'waves'. but i am still confused

o man :? are u dumb or wht, ultrasound means ultra sound waves

Reaction score
ultrasound, generation needed to b describ, including piezo electric effect n a bit about transducer ofourse!

Reaction score
Applications were not difficult !
indeed that day was the most unluckyst day of 2010 for me.

Reaction score
YabaDabaDoo said:
Hmmmm Well, i think I did very poor in P4, not A for sure. But the paper was too easy and not very lengthy at all. Getting 100% marks wasn't that hard. Cuz I seemed to remember every thing from way back, just couldn't recall properly. Almost all the questions were quite basic ones.
why in da world dd u mess up ur radioactivity
i suck at physics but dat was the easiest part

Reaction score
Jazib said:
i forgot that work done answer, but affect on meteorite was
1. its speed will increase
2. its path will be deflected
i wrote speed decreases why in da world it increases?????????????

Reaction score
cuz the moon was shown nearly "behind" earth, so meteorite will xperience more pull, hence speed increase.
btw i also wrote decreases, but realised it later dat it shud increase :/