• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discuss Physics 4!!

Reaction score
Man u had to right about the generation, the piezoelectric transducer thing. the word Generation was specifically bold!

Reaction score
ahj1991 said:
kikie209 said:
ahj1991 said:
What were we supposed to write in the ultrasound question?? about how the ultrasound waves are produces or how the image is formed??
higlighted the generation right?
the question asked about the generation of ultrasound. but not about the generation of ultrasound 'waves'. but i am still confused
Man u had to write about the generation of ultrasound, the piezo electric transducer thing. The word generation was specifically made bold!

Reaction score
can anyone tell me wtf foes that meteorite does to the moon P42 ( although i have already given the exam I was just curious as i was not able to think of anything)

Reaction score
I wrote that it deflects partly away from the earth and towards the moon.
It velocity also decreases.

Not sure about the velocity though.

Reaction score
Hey people i think i forgot to write my calculator model number on the paper does it make any difference? Will I lose any marks or something PLZ REPLY

Reaction score
ds29 said:

as far as i remember,its somewhere in the past years question about the influence of other planets..
not sure..stuck there also n left blank..lol

Reaction score
ds29 said:

I wrote exactly the same, and im pretty sure that you and i were right!

Reaction score
Kaer123 said:
Hey people i think i forgot to write my calculator model number on the paper does it make any difference? Will I lose any marks or something PLZ REPLY

You've just failed the whole exam!

Just Kidding!

Don't worry it doesn't really matter :D

Reaction score
anyone can tell that in potential question___ where charge had to b movd frm centre to pt P___ ans was 3.2 sumthing or 1.04 sumthig?

Reaction score
No... It was not the ans.. First thing needed was force and second was to calculate work done..
Btw wat was the ans. of 'melting ice' question..?

Reaction score
No problem if you forgot to write the calculator model number. I remember in o-levels we weren't even asked to write while my friends from some other schools where. Btw about meteoroid, I think the magnitude of velocity would be greater, as at great distances, Earth and Moon, both would behave as a single point mass. It is only when it gets reasonably close, would it change its direction a little bit but the velocity(magnitude) would still be reasonably higher than with just earth alone. After it gets extremely close, 'change' in magnitude of velocity would be less. So basically acceleration would be higher at large distances and only when it gets quite close, its acceleration changes noticeably.

Reaction score
araibmuneem said:
I think the paper was easy but it was lengthy so it was hard to complete it.
dude! paper wasnt lengthy at all, completed in 1 hr :S