• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discuss Physics 4!!

Reaction score
Just back from my Physics Paper 4. Getting ready to go back for Maths P3!

Anyways it was much better than I expected! But I forgot the symbol for an electromagnetic relay!!! :?
I think I also got the last part wrong, I got the correct Vout but calculated an incorrect signal to noise ratio.
The other questions were pretty ok, maybe marks here and there lost but overall it was much better than I expected Alhamdulillah!

Now hopefully Paper 3 is also good!
Good luck to everyone else whose doing P3 Maths!

Reaction score
i think the paper 42 was easy..but i dndt do very well..pretty bad i guess..
omg..me too forgot the relay symbol..
the temperature question..i'd ruined it coz i really dont like the topic so i didnt study bout it...
hope the threshold is low..ohhhhh :cry:

Reaction score
yep hard.. anyone tell some answers pls..
think threshold will be till 65

Reaction score
ark4k3 said:
it shud be around 55 :( or else im gonna die :'(

me too..50-55 just like the old days..
but i know its kind of impossible..these days, cie tend to make it 70..ohhhh :cry:

Reaction score
threshold 55? gosh dats sound so impossible but i hope for it too... :cry:
plz cie dun make it jump higher than 60....

Reaction score
Even though I didn't run out of time mashallah, there were people who did run out of time :(

Reaction score
the paper was neither too difficult nor too easy to handle.. time was a critical factor ..
questions seemed easy at first sight but some involved difficult parts .. threshold should not exceed 66

Reaction score
the paper was easy enough, i just couldnt do the last part of the last question, i did the rest complete and InshAllah full marks otherwise except a few careless mistakes here and there.

Reaction score
A lenghty paper, Applications went better then radio activity. they gave silly questions. i learned TONZ of formulae but got F***** up by the paper.
This is a unlucky day for me :(

Reaction score
Hmmmm Well, i think I did very poor in P4, not A for sure. But the paper was too easy and not very lengthy at all. Getting 100% marks wasn't that hard. Cuz I seemed to remember every thing from way back, just couldn't recall properly. Almost all the questions were quite basic ones.

Reaction score
What were we supposed to write in the ultrasound question?? about how the ultrasound waves are produces or how the image is formed??

Reaction score
YabaDabaDoo said:
Hmmmm Well, i think I did very poor in P4, not A for sure. But the paper was too easy and not very lengthy at all. Getting 100% marks wasn't that hard. Cuz I seemed to remember every thing from way back, just couldn't recall properly. Almost all the questions were quite basic ones.
true! same here...

Reaction score
ahj1991 said:
What were we supposed to write in the ultrasound question?? about how the ultrasound waves are produces or how the image is formed??
higlighted the generation right?

Reaction score
I gave paper 42 and my very bright friends were telling the paper was relatively easy but I messed it up and good to know that even you ppl messed it .. so hope that the gt will be really low about 45 haha

Reaction score
kikie209 said:
ahj1991 said:
higlighted the generation right?
the question asked about the generation of ultrasound. but not about the generation of ultrasound 'waves'. but i am still confused