• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discuss your Islamiat paper here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Some people are saying that in question number 2 you had to write about Alllahs realation with his created world AND messengers. I only wrote about his creations. What were you suppose to write??

Reaction score
DONT DISCUSS IT .. even if you have to , do it in messages . or dont name the questions :D

Reaction score
Some people are saying that in question number 2 you had to write about Alllahs realation with his created world AND messengers. I only wrote about his creations. What were you suppose to write??
wrote both but I was gonna write more, didn't get time and well didn't go that good, the questions were easy but... ughh I didn't have time :mad:

Reaction score
paper went awesome except 5(b) where i by mistake wrote name of hz.muawiya instead of hz hussain.So are my marks gonna be penalized

Reaction score
special thanks to dr iftikar .. He provided me notes from where i cram allah's relation with created world/humankind :p then mirgration of abyssina from my first step to o level i had been doing this is every assessment and battle of trench is damn easy .. Relation with jews deteriorated by which they took refuge in khyber one by one all jewish tribes gathered there and plot against holy prophet led to khyber such aaaa easy paper :) lucky candidateds on 2012 session.

Reaction score
Q.4. event of migration to Abyssinia
b. importance of this event for the people pf Makka

Reaction score
what if i wrote the answer of q5 under it and then because of no extra sheets i completed it under the q4(which i left in option) by clearly referring it?? will they check it or not?

Reaction score
what if i wrote the answer of q5 under it and then because of no extra sheets i completed it under the q4(which i left in option) by clearly referring it?? will they check it or not?
Well....I don't think they'll do it.....cuz the purpose of providing lines is that your answer should be concise and to the point!

Reaction score
i used extra sheet for islamiat paper wether marks would be deducted for taht portion or is it allowed to use extra sheet please reply

Status
Not open for further replies.