• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discuss your Islamiat paper here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i used extra sheet for islamiat paper wether marks would be deducted for taht portion or is it allowed to use extra sheet please reply
ohhh dear i do not have to use extra sheet..mark will not deducted what so ever you answer on that extra sheet you will not be awarded that is waste.

Reaction score
I only wrote about persecutions, by the way boycott was after it....waste of time to write it.
lol.. u serious man ?
the quraish imposed the boycott because they could not persecute the muslims after they had migrated to abyssinia. YES u also had to write about the boycott.

Reaction score
I just asked sir iftikhar he said you summarize the persucutions alittle but its mainly about the Migration to abyssinia. NO BOYCOTT

Reaction score
do mention of persectution on the companions. I.e on hazrat bilal chest big rock was placed by his master.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
NO DISCUSSION TILL 24 HOURS PEOPLE

Who damn cares its the symbol of nasty pakistanis to break rules :p
don't do this.. next time I'll ban you....
and any1 else who feels like breaking our rules... do remind me.

Reaction score
Did anyone get extra sheets? In my centre, they weren't provided and I had to continue one of my answers in the space of the optional question. I wrote extra sheets not provided so continued on page 8. Will the examiners check it?

Reaction score
Did anyone get extra sheets? In my centre, they weren't provided and I had to continue one of my answers in the space of the optional question. I wrote extra sheets not provided so continued on page 8. Will the examiners check it?
no it wont. You have to write in given space.

Reaction score
special thanks to dr iftikar .. He provided me notes from where i cram allah's relation with created world/humankind :p then mirgration of abyssina from my first step to o level i had been doing this is every assessment and battle of trench is damn easy .. Relation with jews deteriorated by which they took refuge in khyber one by one all jewish tribes gathered there and plot against holy prophet led to khyber such aaaa easy paper :) lucky candidateds on 2012 session.
Don't be over-confident . Don't boast that your paper was awesome and make others feel you they will get bad marks . It wont end good if you maintain this attitude . Give the paper. Forget the paper . Pray for a Good Result !

My Isl Paper was so so! Q2 ka rata mara tha kal beth ke , Thanks to Sir Muzammil guess! I think Q4 bhi good hogaya! Gave no dates in Q5 :( ! If only i had time yesterday , i would've done '' Events of Karbela'' .
Allah , please please please , examiner ka mood acha ho :)

Reaction score
In my Hall , a few girls asked for sheets . They were provided !

Reaction score
Don't be over-confident . Don't boast that your paper was awesome and make others feel you they will get bad marks . It wont end good if you maintain this attitude . Give the paper. Forget the paper . Pray for a Good Result !

My Isl Paper was so so! Q2 ka rata mara tha kal beth ke , Thanks to Sir Muzammil guess! I think Q4 bhi good hogaya! Gave no dates in Q5 :( ! If only i had time yesterday , i would've done '' Events of Karbela'' .
Allah , please please please , examiner ka mood acha ho :)
This not my attitude and em tellin what i hv done, and is none of your business to object.

Status
Not open for further replies.