• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discuss your Islamiat paper here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In holy prophet said "speak good or keep silent"

Shut ur mouth nmine ur own business.
first of all , it's Holy Prophet . It's a noun ; always written in capital first letters.
second of all , it's mind , not mine or nmine :/

Yar app ki to English ki weak hai ! are you sure Isl ka Paper acha hoa tha ? :p

Reaction score
Don't be over-confident . Don't boast that your paper was awesome and make others feel you they will get bad marks . It wont end good if you maintain this attitude . Give the paper. Forget the paper . Pray for a Good Result !

My Isl Paper was so so! Q2 ka rata mara tha kal beth ke , Thanks to Sir Muzammil guess! I think Q4 bhi good hogaya! Gave no dates in Q5 :( ! If only i had time yesterday , i would've done '' Events of Karbela'' .
Allah , please please please , examiner ka mood acha ho :)
Same here, my paper was good, but I am not really satisfied.:(

Reaction score
what evaaa i dont care about my english .. I know what i write is right and relevant n if ur paper went wrong dont blame other for that avoid getting your pent wet. study avoid this foolishness and use ur mind.

Reaction score
If any one wrote the EVENT OF MIGRATION 2 ABYSINIA nd didnt write the events which led it.... so Hw much will he get frm (10)...???

Reaction score
what evaaa i dont care about my english .. I know what i write is right and relevant n if ur paper went wrong dont blame other for that avoid getting your pent wet. study avoid this foolishness and use ur mind.
Bacha hyper hogaya :D
I'm too good and annoying people

Although i think i'm getting too old for stuff like this!

Reaction score
If any one wrote the EVENT OF MIGRATION 2 ABYSINIA nd didnt write the events which led it.... so Hw much will he get frm (10)...???
Except the persecution of quraish there were no events it took place before boycott ...
Although I did make one para on percecution of the quraish .. About 7 or 8 /10

Reaction score
i used extra sheet for islamiat paper wether marks would be deducted for taht portion or is it allowed to use extra sheet please reply

Khawafa dude , in my center they actually announced that you can use extra sheets for the questions so I don't think they'll deduct any marks for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.