• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Distinctions 2013

Jaf

Reaction score
People are going crazy on the CIE facebook page too. Not a week passes by without someone putting the query to them on their timeline.

Aik taraf logon ko pass na hone ka darr khaye jata hai to doosri taraf in sab parhaakoon ko distinction na aanay ka dar khaya jaa raha hai. :rolleyes:
Khayr anyway I'm attaching a screenshot of a post by some guy asking the same question and CIE's answer to him.
(PS: This guy's English says he'd probably be disappointed once they do come out :p (well to be fair, CIE has a typo in the comment too) Haha jk good luck everyone who's expecting anything!)
CIE.png

Reaction score
People are going crazy on the CIE facebook page too. Not a week passes by without someone putting the query to them on their timeline.

Aik taraf logon ko pass na hone ka darr khaye jata hai to doosri taraf in sab parhaakoon ko distinction na aanay ka dar khaya jaa raha hai. :rolleyes:
Khayr anyway I'm attaching a screenshot of a post by some guy asking the same question and CIE's answer to him.
(PS: This guy's English says he probably be disappointed once they do come out :p (well to be fair, CIE has a typo in the comment too) Haha jk good luck everyone who's expecting anything!)
View attachment 21126
are u sure its the original snapshot?
i think thats not the font used

Reaction score

(PS: This guy's English says he probably be disappointed once they do come out :p (well to be fair, CIE has a typo in the comment too) Haha jk good luck everyone who's expecting anything!)
View attachment 21126
lol that was posted by me fyi i have already achieved distinction in commerce top in the world as far my english is concerned who gives a crap when they are posting stuff on facebook /any other forum :p :D

Reaction score
lol that was posted by me fyi i have already achieved distinction in commerce top in the world as far my english is concerned who gives a crap when they are posting stuff on facebook /any other forum :p :D
can u post the link for distinctions!

Reaction score
lol man..talk about coincidence :D ..but i totally agree with what u said, goodluck with results :)

Jaf

Reaction score
LMAO what are the odds of finding you here!? Congratulations on the distinction! :D
It was a joke don't take offense. Even though I try to use proper English online (even on Facebook) my own English sometimes reminds me of this meme I saw somewhere :p :
image_1360275649978819.jpg

Jaf

Reaction score
are u sure its the original snapshot?
i think thats not the font used
I was using a MBP when I took the screenshot. Fonts and webpage appearance are slightly different on MBPs, I think. But it's definitely original, I took it myself.