• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Distinctions of November session

Reaction score
yar, i gave islamic studies AS level in Nov 2009, and I got an A in it....after the results, I checked results from all the British Council centres of Pakistan, and got to know that i was the only one who got A....
so, will the Cambrridge recognize this?? coz i've heard that distinctions are not offered in nov session, as most are retake candidates....bt the option which i took is only offered in nov....
so tell me anyone abt dis...

Reaction score
If a subject is only offered in November then it has distinctions, for all other subjects, no.

Reaction score
@zohaib: thanx yara.. :)
@ashad: my subject is only offered in november!! :p
m hoping for a good luck not a sad one.. :D

Reaction score
Yeah got luck!
Btw how did you manage to find out the result of other centers/students?
CIE usually doesn't disclose that information ... easily :D

Reaction score
MAVtKnmJ said:
Yeah got luck!
Btw how did you manage to find out the result of other centers/students?
CIE usually doesn't disclose that information ... easily :D

its just based on luck....i checked british council centres of faisalabad, lhr, karachi, isb, bahawalpur etc... out of 27 candidates only I had A.. :D
so i have my fingers crossed dat no one would have appeared from any skool for this specific subject :p or if yes then not scored an A.. :p

@ashad: better now.. :p