• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Does anyone have Topics for English (0510) Oct/Nov 2012??

Reaction score
did any of ur friends have their oral exam??
One British friend's dad told me that all they check in the exam is fluency and grammar. It doesn't matter if you don't have knowledge about the topics. They will sometimes give u another one. He's dad know because he was an University teacher for English in London.

Reaction score
One British friend's dad told me that all they check in the exam is fluency and grammar. It doesn't matter if you don't have knowledge about the topics. They will sometimes give u another one. He's dad know because he was an University teacher for English in London.
no that's not true at all

Reaction score
according to the topics, he might ask u things like ... do u like travelling ? what is your fav sport? ...after u r done with those general questions he will give u the topic (most likely the topic u get depends on your answers to the basic/general questions) ....now all u have to do is go through the bullet points and start a conversation concerning the topic u r given ...dont panic if u forget one of the bullet points they r only there to help u get the conversation going .However, u shud still try to cover them....the examiner will also interact with u (most likely) so it shud be alright

Reaction score
according to the topics, he might ask u things like ... do u like travelling ? what is your fav sport? ...after u r done with those general questions he will give u the topic (most likely the topic u get depends on your answers to the basic/general questions) ....now all u have to do is go through the bullet points and start a conversation concerning the topic u r given ...dont panic if u forget one of the bullet points they r only there to help u get the conversation going .However, u shud still try to cover them....the examiner will also interact with u (most likely) so it shud be alright
Yeah. I know that. He won't change these topics because they are easy. But if he asks you about the culture of your home country, ad you dont know anything. he can change the topics. I am not sure is you will lose marks.

Reaction score
Yeah. I know that. He won't change these topics because they are easy. But if he asks you about the culture of your home country, ad you dont know anything. he can change the topics. I am not sure is you will lose marks.
he will not ask u about ur country at all......just ur favorites, hobbies...........general question like ur name, ur age, ur father's and mother's job.....about ur last exams...just like that

Reaction score
it all depends on what comes out of your mouth ...... and u dont really need to worry about the speaking ...just consider the examiner someone that u r trying to make a conversation with.......they are basically testing ur conversation skills !

Reaction score
Hello. I got some of the topics and i would like to share it with you all. I am giving IGCSE english as second language and my exam is on saturady 29th sep . The topics are "music, social websites, famous people, space travel and young offenders " . I have prepare all of them and GOOD LUCK ! :LOL:

Reaction score
Hello. I got some of the topics and i would like to share it with you all. I am giving IGCSE english as second language and my exam is on saturady 29th sep . The topics are "music, social websites, famous people, space travel and young offenders " . I have prepare all of them and GOOD LUCK ! :LOL:
How did you prepare for space travel and young offenders ?

Reaction score
How did you prepare for space travel and young offenders ?
seee i am taking tuiton so i asked the sme to my teacher she said that there is a cue card named space exploration if u have heard it then you can simply study that its related to it. Its of may june 2005 0510/05. And about young offenders you can get some points from google. ;)

Reaction score
[
seee i am taking tuiton so i asked the sme to my teacher she said that there is a cue card named space exploration if u have heard it then you can simply study that its related to it. Its of may june 2005 0510/05. And about young offenders you can get some points from google. ;)

What is included in May /June 2005 is Space exploration. Do you think it is the same as Space Travel ???