• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Oh please do not ask about that! I don't know how they did that! The calculation is not even logical, it's based on assumption.

Yes broda the appropriate assumption give us the ans of $1.15m...
but what about $1.9m profit..
well i am also amazed by the marks that are awarded for this....they ALLOCATED 10 marks for this que i think 5marks would be enough for this...
and yeah Wish you Good LUCK my bongali broda for ur all coming papers, i know u r intel but still wishing u...do remember us in prayers!
Jazak'ALLAH Khair :)

Reaction score
Yes broda the appropriate assumption give us the ans of $1.15m...
but what about $1.9m profit..
well i am also amazed by the marks that are awarded for this....they ALLOCATED 10 marks for this que i think 5marks would be enough for this...
and yeah Wish you Good LUCK my bongali broda for ur all coming papers, i know u r intel but still wishing u...do remember us in prayers!
Jazak'ALLAH Khair :)

Thanks for your youzair. You are truly amazing. Yes, my prayers and blessings will always be with my xtremepaper friends. Seeing this this year's paper I anticipate a tough paper this time. Expect the unexpected but there shall barriers nor any turning back down to stop us.

I think this time I will be needing more luck than intelligence. Just have faith in Allah.