• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i see. what i learned from my teacher and reading the examiners reports is that we should do the following regarding paper 3 questions:
1-spend the beginning of the examination time reading the case carefully, underline any key words like: public limited co., multinational, lean production, motivation. etc.
2-go through the questions (screen them) and also underline the key words: state, explain, analyse, discuss, evaluate, etc.
3- read the case again but referring to the questions. for example, if the 1st question comes asking about motivation issues, refer to the, let's say, human resource problems part in the case study.
4- definition if appropriate.
5- after every paragraph you give, give an evaluation.
6- at the end of your answer, give a general conclusion stating what solution you think is the most suitable.
7- APPLY, APPLY, AND APPLY. paper 3 is all about application since questions will be based on the case study itself. it doesn't suffice that you only include the business's name in your answer, you have to link the general info. you learned throughout the whole year to the case study specifically.
these are the things you could do during the exam. Now, go through the textbook cause we really need quality info. and we have to bring back some definitions and points that we might have forgotten. memorize all the definitions precisely and don't forget to keep in your mind some examples of international or local business organisations, for example McDonald's.
and most importantly, pray:)
may allah help us all.

Oh my God.....
Jazka'Allah Khair....
Yeah yeah i have also gone through all the things u have mentioned but it give me recap regarding p3
Thanks a billion!
Yeah i pray that all the candidates score well in tomorrow exam A'ameen!
I am just tensed about the definitions there so many def i m scared if i forget that while atempting d que any ways neeed ur and evey1 prayer!!:)
Once again Jazak'Allah Khair!

Reaction score
do u have the new business book,the second edition one?If so,can you help me with CPA question in the book.Its on page 472,want to check my answers if possible.
EDIT:
Node 1= 0,0
2=10,28
3=20,48
4=20,20
5=34,62
6=22,64
7=59,59
8=42,70
9=74,74
10=82,82
Note-Est first and Lft second.

All matched with my calculations except the LFT of node2 my is 52

Reaction score
Oh my God.....
Jazka'Allah Khair....
Yeah yeah i have also gone through all the things u have mentioned but it give me recap regarding p3
Thanks a billion!
Yeah i pray that all the candidates score well in tomorrow exam A'ameen!
I am just tensed about the definitions there so many def i m scared if i forget that while atempting d que any ways neeed ur and evey1 prayer!!:)
Once again Jazak'Allah Khair!
do u have the second edition by peter stimpson and alastair farquharson of business studies? if yes then check the CD at the back of the book, it has a glossary of all the definitions, seriously helpful.

Reaction score
do u have the second edition by peter stimpson and alastair farquharson of business studies? if yes then check the CD at the back of the book, it has a glossary of all the definitions, seriously helpful.

Yeah i have its hard copy as well and also of mind maps

Reaction score
good then, all you gotta do now is eat a bar of chocolate and relax(;, things will go just aight enshallah

Reaction score
yup your right,made a silly mistake.God,feel so smart now.Lets just hope they dont ask us to draw one.

Yeah em also afraid if they ask to draw cpa or decision tree then em going to fail to do so...
Em just tensed if they ask about the dummy activity of cpa

Reaction score
good then, all you gotta do now is eat a bar of chocolate and relax(;, things will go just aight enshallah

Naah i will eat mango :p
Its mango season dun want choclate to takeover this season :D

Insha'Allah

Reaction score
realisation ac shows the loss or gain of the asset takenover as it has book value and realised amounts and in capital account this is reflected according to their ratios, bank entry is then done to settle the amount owed by each partner to business or amount owed by busines
but it is when we are closing the balance, u just said about the half step
what happens further is that we close the capital acc through bank adj and that reflection of assets is countered against bank account

Reaction score
realisation ac shows the loss or gain of the asset takenover as it has book value and realised amounts and in capital account this is reflected according to their ratios, bank entry is then done to settle the amount owed by each partner to business or amount owed by busines
But we are dissolving the business at the moment.
You'll sell you business without any profit ?
are you stupid enough to do this ?
No naa.
When X left he's not mad to take a vehicle which is worth 4000 for 4600 :\