• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
It was disrespectful.

During the namaaz break I realised I said something harsh. I ask for your apology. I just got exited about my exam today and was not thinking properly. All you guys are incredible in the sense that you remind me of my school friends and show so much similarities. redapple you are amazing and I should not have offended you. You, wajiman, Echelon94, waleed, umarFM, 2pac, youzair, Saad Ghori and all the others are so great! You are elder than me and I respect you a lot. So can the redapple forgive the scary looking pie?

I promise never to offend you again.

Reaction score
So wajiman what are you anticipating from business? Do you think CPA's going to come?

Reaction score
The duty of directors to produce a Directors' Report once a year is found in the Companies Act 2006 section 415. Under section 416, the contents must include the directors' names and the company's principal activities. SOURCES : WIKI phar kar gaya tha :)
Your absolutely right, tho the answer was still dividends.
The option you chose was 'responsibilites and activities of the directors' not the activities of the company.

Reaction score
Your absolutely right, tho the answer was still dividends.
The option you chose was 'responsibilites and activities of the directors' not the activities of the company.
i dont remember what i choose..
:\
dividend logical nahi hai for me..

Reaction score
yes that is what i m saying k operating profit k effect ko reverse karnay k liye karnay hein but if suppose this transaction was missed from financial statement , tou phir tou add nahi kartey na loss ko..
Why are we assuming that we missed the transaction from the financial statements? o_O

Reaction score
i dont remember what i choose..
:\
dividend logical nahi hai for me..
Proposed dividends are shown in the directors report. Meray notes mai hai :p
As for the responsibilities of the directors, why would directors mention their own activities? Company ki ho to logical hai.

Reaction score
yes they have to
their pensions their benefits
its a report covering all aspect i posted a image read it again..
directors have to mention their name their responsibilities..
They are running the business just like ceo n etc...
shareholders must know what their directors are doing how they are running how much salary they are earning how much benefits are associated with them

Reaction score
if we 're not assuming this we were also not assuming that transaction was included in the financial statement
:'( we just cant assume everything..
we have to follow some rules, we are bounded around borders.
Their are many things that conflict with IAS and Cambridge Accounting syllabus
we cant fight them..
we just have to bear them

Reaction score
we cant fight them..

this is very true, many stuff you get on internet updated according to standards is conflicting with CIE syllabus :/

Reaction score
what was the ans for 1
it was C na ?
everyone is saying that it was B :S
It was C for sure :)
I selected B for 1, which was $32800. Lemme tell you the reason for difference in values. The question said the car he took had a NBV of $4600, but Z took it at an agreed value of $4000. So the people (including me) who got B calculated the difference as Revaluation Loss of $600, divided equally in the 3 at $200. So you subtract $200 from $33000 to get $32800 as the amount he'll receive. I dunno if I am right or wrong, but that was the logic...

Reaction score
Cie is the institution; carrying out International Examinations just like
" A post dated check on failing bank "

Reaction score
yes , that's true infact. And whatever logic we apply, examiners are going to check according to what "they think is right"
we cant fight them..