• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey do i need to take into consideration the sub topics:
- human needs and wants
- value and satisfaction

These subtopics are from the chapter 14: what is marketing?

Are they important to remember or is it okey if i just read through them and remember the concept?
its better if u do value and satisfaction..but its k if u just go thru human needs and wants.....cus its a small n easy topic..:)

Reaction score
can someone please tell me an answer for this: differentiate between a hard approach to temp/flexi employment contracts and a soft approach? Its a 6 marker question

Reaction score
Do i need to focus on the sources of secondary data (government publications, local libraries and gov offices, internet, newspaper report etc) while making notes for 15th chapter : market research AS

Let me know

Reaction score
Do i need to focus on the sources of secondary data (government publications, local libraries and gov offices, internet, newspaper report etc) while making notes for 15th chapter : market research AS

Let me know
yes ofcourse..its important rit
d ques may not b asked directly..but it may come in some or d other way.:)

Reaction score
asalam-u-alikum
i am having problems answering business questions, i mean i was a eco student in IG's but then situations forced me to change to business studies! i never had problems answering eco questions and got A.but since i started business studies, iam suffering to answer the questions and because of that losing huge amount of marks!!
please give me an advise to solve this problem................INSHA-ALLAH i would try to overcome it!

Reaction score

depreciation of 1000 will be added back bcoz moter vechicle repairs of 10000 have been treated as capital expense (included in motor vehicle cost) and so wrongly 10% dep provided on it. so to correct the net profit u add 1000 back.

Reactions: Z.S
Reaction score
depreciation of 1000 will be added back bcoz moter vechicle repairs of 10000 have been treated as capital expense (included in motor vehicle cost) and so wrongly 10% dep provided on it. so to correct the net profit u add 1000 back.[/quote
Thanks, and how about the 2nd question