• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
guys what chapters should i concentrate on more in studying for business paper 2 this Tuesday?

MARKETING
FINANCE
These two Units are most likely to come, the trend has also shown that this two units do always come in the second paper.
In the paper 1 we had a bit of OPERATIONS and MOTIVATION, so the last two units are likely to come in the second paper ..
Nyways its just a guess !!! but i think it will come like this ..
Good Luck ...
:D

Reaction score
MARKETING
FINANCE
These two Units are most likely to come, the trend has also shown that this two units do always come in the second paper.
In the paper 1 we had a bit of OPERATIONS and MOTIVATION, so the last two units are likely to come in the second paper ..
Good Luck ...
you actually noticed that?? :eek:
i've got two papers tomorrow and i'm freaking out :/

Reaction score
you actually noticed that?? :eek:
i've got two papers tomorrow and i'm freaking out :/

Relax, you did your mocks most probably before, and you have almost always make some improvements from what you were in mocks. I have two papers too tomorrow and stats day after. All we can do is polish a bit more here and there and pray to God that He will make it easy for us. :)

Reaction score
Relax, you did your mocks most probably before, and you have almost always make some improvements from what you were in mocks. I have two papers too tomorrow and stats day after. All we can do is polish a bit more here and there and pray to God that He will make it easy for us. :)
Omg.. your situ is worse than mine.. sure god is great but i would have lost my marbles ages ago if i was you :p

Reaction score
Relax, exams were meant to be written. I have prepared my mental to face this since I saw my timetable months ago, so I am quite okay with it :p just breathe in breathe out. Last minute preparation won't do much good, but last minute polishing will. :) So just flip out on those pastpapers randomly, start talking to yourself how to answer them (lol) and help other people in the forum. :)

Reaction score
Relax, exams were meant to be written. I have prepared my mental to face this since I saw my timetable months ago, so I am quite okay with it :p just breathe in breathe out. Last minute preparation won't do much good, but last minute polishing will. :) So just flip out on those pastpapers randomly, start talking to yourself how to answer them (lol) and help other people in the forum. :)
haha.. well talking to oneself is the first sign of insanity.. all the best btw.. :)

Reaction score
MARKETING
FINANCE
Good Luck ...

Love marketing, hate finance

Reaction score
I don't know about 1 but here is of 29:
They asked the sales volume variance which is Master Budgeted sales - Flexed Budget sales. Master Budgeted sales= 30000(units)* $4=$120000.While,Flexed Budgeted is 32000(units)*$4=$128000.So $120000-$128000=($-8000) The answer is $8000 Favourable because the sales have increased.
Hope it helps.:)

Reaction score
I don't know about 1 but here is of 29:
They asked the sales volume variance which is Master Budgeted sales - Flexed Budget sales. Master Budgeted sales= 30000(units)* $4=$120000.While,Flexed Budgeted is 32000(units)*$4=$128000.So $120000-$128000=($-8000) The answer is $8000 Favourable because the sales have increased.
Hope it helps.:)
Thnx alott:)