• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I cant study for more than 15 mins. :S
Im clear with the concepts, I just dont know how to study for tom's exam. :|
I'm done with the revision. Now I was hoping to do past papers but I don't feel like doing them. :p I just hope the paper comes easy. P1 was a bit tricky. :)

Reaction score
Guys im really scared from tomorrow's business exam !! i didnt study well im bored of studying business although i love it :( ,does any one have notes or summary for the chapters??please help !

Reaction score
Guys im really scared from tomorrow's business exam !! i didnt study well im bored of studying business although i love it :( ,does any one have notes or summary for the chapters??please help !

please check out the above link
you may find this helpful

Reaction score
What do you mean by 'internalize externality' ?

The government can legislate to reduce output e.g to reduce noise levels, to limit pollution; the Government can tax firms to try to make their private costs equal the social costs (e.g by taxing leaded petrol more than unleaded) - this is known as internalizing externalities.

Reaction score
What are the uses of cash flow forecast?
it helps the business to check the future cash inflows and outflows and manage its cash not to have cash flow problems or run out of cash,you must elaborate more,i hope this can help :)

Reaction score
The government can legislate to reduce output e.g to reduce noise levels, to limit pollution; the Government can tax firms to try to make their private costs equal the social costs (e.g by taxing leaded petrol more than unleaded) - this is known as internalizing externalities.
The Government wants the firms to reduce output? Isnt that a conflict to one of their objectives?

Reaction score
The Government wants the firms to reduce output? Isnt that a conflict to one of their objectives?

The government wants to reduce output of that specific good because it has negative externalities. It does this by making them pay for the external cost. Like making the external cost (pollution) a part of their internal cost (by taxing leaded petrol).

Reaction score
The government wants to reduce output of that specific good because it has negative externalities. It does this by making them pay for the external cost. Like making the external cost (pollution) a part of their internal cost (by taxing leaded petrol).
Oh yeah, demerit goods!

Reaction score
Oh yeah, demerit goods!

Reaction score