• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Q11: When Y increases in supply, it increases in price as well (direct relationship of supply). Thus, when Y increases in price, X, as the complement, is also able to rise its price as well. Again, due to direct relationship of supply, an increase in X's price will result in increase in supply as well.

Answer: D

for 25 its A as when inflation rises....domestic price rises...this increases profits of firms.....and when inflation is present this makes the export prices expensive a nd import prices more cheap thus leading to more imports and less exports...meaning bop will worsen.....i think this theory is right haha...

Reaction score
View attachment 42464

why the answer over here is D and not B.... SitiPutri SamiaSaad

Hi! You haven't done your exam yet? I finished 2 hours ago and I think I made a couple of silly mistakes. Ugh!!!

Btw. Okay look, the fare is reduced by PW means that now the price is W. When the fare is W, demand is T, isn't it?
Thus, the initial total expenditure on train is PVOR (fare is P demand is V)
And when fare is W and demand is T, the total expenditure becomes WTOS.

The difference between the two expenditures is URST.

upload_2014-5-14_10-20-13.png

Reaction score
Hi! You haven't done your exam yet? I finished 2 hours ago and I think I made a couple of silly mistakes. Ugh!!!

Btw. Okay look, the fare is reduced by PW means that now the price is W. When the fare is W, demand is T, isn't it?
Thus, the initial total expenditure on train is PVOR (fare is P demand is V)
And when fare is W and demand is T, the total expenditure becomes WTOS.

The difference between the two expenditures is URST.

View attachment 42472

Yes SitiPutri bt make sure that u dont let out any questions