• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Could any1 tell me wat might be the grading threshold for eco paper12 which was today:)

Reaction score
You wil do just fine inshaallah.Just go over the exam tips and see how that goes and revise with the sylllabus as your guide line......

Yea, insh'Allah it'll go well. And why do you want to be slapped, lol? Procrastinating?

Reaction score
but i am fool!! all frends scolding why the hell i am giving it again! realising today!
yeah....if i got a B i wouldn't have given it again!
but u know everything happens for the best so maybe you'll do better this time!
cheer up and do well in other papers!

Reaction score
yeah....if i got a B i wouldn't have given it again!
but u know everything happens for the best so maybe you'll do better this time!
cheer up and do well in other papers!

basically i got 2 A's in nov in Acc and Urdu so i said its a time to convert all grades into A...i thought like a greedy man :D
now facing trouble.! :(

Reaction score
basically i got 2 A's in nov in Acc and Urdu so i said its a time to convert all grades into A...i thought like a greedy man :D
now facing trouble.! :(
LOL
results didn't come out yet so stay positive!
the thing is im really bad at structured papers so am not having a good feeling about paper 2!
but i'll give it my best!
A in accounts!WOW
i have a B from my AS and now giving A2 papers in june!
i hope i can pull my grades up to an A!(to be honest i want an A* but i'll stay realistic.....A* is out of my reach)

Reaction score
LOL
results didn't come out yet so stay positive!
the thing is im really bad at structured papers so am not having a good feeling about paper 2!
but i'll give it my best!
A in accounts!WOW
i have a B from my AS and now giving A2 papers in june!
i hope i can pull my grades up to an A!(to be honest i want an A* but i'll stay realistic.....A* is out of my reach)

if u listen my story about acc u will suprised it was really a miracle :D in AS for me

my advice to u will be in ACC concentrate on p3 alot people take p3 for granted but its very time consuming need lots of practice to be finished in time! and whenever u attempt mcq start from back so that u dunt panic in end when tik tok tik tok kills in examination hall

Reaction score
if u listen my story about acc u will suprised it was really a miracle :D in AS for me

my advice to u will be in ACC concentrate on p3 alot people take p3 for granted but its very time consuming need lots of practice to be finished in time! and whenever u attempt mcq start from back so that u dunt panic in end when tik tok tik tok kills in examination hall
ok.....i will practice as much as possible for P3! you mean i start from qns 30

Reaction score
ok.....i will practice as much as possible for P3! you mean i start from qns 30

yeah its my self invented logic! it saves lots of time to look question again because mostly last 10 are set in such a way that we find more than single option and when we see we have less time left we opt wrong ans!