• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I request everyone to spare few moments now & offer 2 Rakat' Nafal - Then Pray to Almighty Allah ! Believe me, only this thing will work now.
~ Remember me in your prayers as well .
Yea, this really is the best thing to do. I will definitely remember everyone on this thread in my prayers. Good luck guys!

Reaction score
Ok, friends - Allah Hafiz
See you after exams. Wish everyone best of Luck. May Almighty Allah bless all of us with excellent grades & may today's paper go excellent.
Wasalam,

Reaction score
excellent paper!!! :D
yeah, time was very less!
i just want 24 hours to be over with so we can discuss the paper! :D
and nothing about the marketing mix. :D :D

Reaction score
I did the blunder!!;(
I thought it will over at 3:30 so manage my section B according to this though i knew paper is of 75mins but dun know what happened to my calc. Half hour was left for me to start section B 7-8 mins went in recalling points but 22mins wasnt enough for me to end with an excellent answer!
Well guys pray for me! Over all it was very easy but topics were those that people mostly overlook eg diff in Job Description and Person Specification, two methods of recruitmen, qualities of an entrepreneur!

Reaction score
I did the blunder!!;(
I thought it will over at 3:30 so manage my section B according to this though i knew paper is of 75mins but dun know what happened to my calc. Half hour was left for me to start section B 7-8 mins went in recalling points but 22mins wasnt enough for me to end with an excellent answer!
Well guys pray for me! Over all it was very easy but topics were those that people mostly overlook eg diff in Job Description and Person Specification, two methods of recruitmen, qualities of an entrepreneur!

oh man!
but dont worry, not every answer can be an excellent one!
inshallah you'll earn a good grade! :)

Reaction score
oh man!
but dont worry, not every answer can be an excellent one!
inshallah you'll earn a good grade! :)

haha i had made a well structure of every question!
i got confused when i was doing recruitment queastion part A.. so i had to cancel that question which consumed my lot of treasure time ;(
and thanks!
i will do excellent in p2 insha'ALLAH :)

Reaction score
haha i had made a well structure of every question!
i got confused when i was doing recruitment queastion part A.. so i had to cancel that question which consumed my lot of treasure time ;(
and thanks!
i will do excellent in p2 insha'ALLAH :)

umm no worries whats done is done. :D
inshallah we all will! :D
i have a feeling it would be harder than P1 as this was extremely easy!

Reaction score
umm no worries whats done is done. :D
inshallah we all will! :D
i have a feeling it would be harder than P1 as this was extremely easy!

it was easy but remember many topics in this paper were those which people often overlook dont give importance to these topics!
so it was easy look wise but difficulty level was not easy it was moderate! people had made many silly mistakes :/
i have asked many candidates when i say the que was about this so their rep were OH SHITT! i missunderstood