• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
they dont know how to plan the exams :p but exactly next week we'll be done and thts going to feel good :D
i knw
but i'd rather have a prolonged timetable than have this small gaps. i mean two pprs on tuesday then on thursday math for me, biz for you and then friday accounts p2. It sucks BIG TIME !! :mad:

Reaction score
i chose D but there wer about 2 answers :S

ikr !! even i felt there were two answers but cuz they said 'immediate effect' i chose a decrease iin demand though i dont remeber what option that was.

Reaction score
i knw
but i'd rather have a prolonged timetable than have this small gaps. i mean two pprs on tuesday then on thursday math for me, biz for you and then friday accounts p2. It sucks BIG TIME !! :mad:
yeh next week is pretty tight but one good thing is tht we finish early, last year my exams ended june 13

Reaction score
ikr !! even i felt there were two answers but cuz they said 'immediate effect' i chose a decrease iin demand though i dont remeber what option that was.
i think ur confusing some other question :p
even u take accounts, no time for practice :(

Reaction score
what was the answer with XED?
For the ppc, i chose decrease in innovation.
i chose D but there wer about 2 answers :S
yes me too and i hope its right
me too... i went for decrease in innovation!!

The PPC ans option A reduce innovation is correct!
Que8 XED ans is C! they asked the range and the answer i got was 2!
but i choose D dun know why overlook option C :(

Reaction score
The PPC ans option A reduce innovation is correct!
Que8 XED ans is C! they asked the range and the answer i got was 2!
but i choose D dun know why overlook option C :(
ya even i got 2 but it says within which range is the XED and option D said 1.75-2.5 and 2 is between these numbers :S

Reaction score
ya even i got 2 but it says within which range is the XED and option D said 1.75-2.5 and 2 is between these numbers :S

in past paper there is one question whose ans was -0.8 and there was only option in that question whose range starts from -08 to ___!

Reaction score
in past paper there is one question whose ans was -0.8 and there was only option in that question whose range starts from -08 to ___!
if u think in a weird way the answer is C lol but its ok, a loss of one mark can be overlooked :p

Reaction score
its the most beautiful place in the whole wide world. <3<3<3 its my home. :( <3<3

Hope that your paper went good. Wish everyone best of luck for results now. Remember in your prayers :)

BTW, i did not know that you are appearing from abroad. & for ISD - I visit Islamabad much frequently either once every 2 weeks . I have a lot of relatives & friends there...

Reaction score
many ppl went for unemployment but i felt this was correct, lets hope it is :p

it is correct cuz unemployment does not cause a shift in the curve.the point on the curve moves to a point inside the curve for unemployment.