• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
yeh next week is pretty tight but one good thing is tht we finish early, last year my exams ended june 13

i knw last year was terrible. mine last was on 10th june.
yea we finish early. poor science students have their last on 14th june.
well i better go and study . less than a week and need to prepare for a total of four papers.

Reaction score
it is correct cuz unemployment does not cause a shift in the curve.the point on the curve moves to a point inside the curve for unemployment.

i had an arguement wid my frend on this que! :D
in last i won reduce innovation is correct. innovation is related to technology!
and for furthr confirmation check june06 que2 :)

Reaction score
hey everyone,
can someone plz help me in this question :S
i dont understand why the answer is A?
thnx in advance

Attachments

• Doc1.docx
    187.2 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
i knw last year was terrible. mine last was on 10th june.
yea we finish early. poor science students have their last on 14th june.
well i better go and study . less than a week and need to prepare for a total of four papers.
alryt then best of luck wid studies (y)

Reaction score
Hope that your paper went good. Wish everyone best of luck for results now. Remember in your prayers :)

BTW, i did not know that you are appearing from abroad. & for ISD - I visit Islamabad much frequently either once every 2 weeks . I have a lot of relatives & friends there...

umm yeah i live here in Saudi Arabia. :)
though i dont plan to go to Pakistan for studying! i couldn't survive there. :p

Reaction score
mai tau khush hun...jesa huwa acha huwa! :D
last year ke prep thi wo kam agaye is saal i didnt study for bs :(
i read whole syllabus last nite :D

was it co-operative businesses or corporate business?! mujhe yeh bta dou i'll be forever grateful!
lucky you, man! i studied like hell and now theres a fat chance i messed up the biggg essay question! :O :(

Reaction score
was it co-operative businesses or corporate business?! mujhe yeh bta dou i'll be forever grateful!
lucky you, man! i studied like hell and now theres a fat chance i messed up the biggg essay question! :O :(
chill yaar it was co-operative (y)

Reaction score

there is no such thing like CO-OPERATIVE i think it was corporate business....